Thread: Lily - OMG. Stats - 42 KG's and 23 years old. Smallest girl ever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lily - OMG. Stats - 42 KG's and 23 years old. Smallest girl ever.

Lily is the smallest girl I have ever fucked, one of the youngest and one of the prettiest. She is 23 years old, arrived in Australia two days ago, weighs 42kg and is so small that you honestly feel that it is almost illegal to make love to her. If she told me she was 18 I would believe her. You can put your hands together around her waist and her bum is a cute little peach.

I was at 22 Rydalmere yesterday and as I was leaving after seeing Cherry, I was introduced to a new young girl that had just started work there, Lily. She was very cute, looks like a teenager and I made a mental note to see her today.

When I checked the rosters today I noticed that she was working at their other shop, 7 Cowper St, Granville, so I made a booking to see her. Boy I am glad that I did.

Lily is Chinese, 23 years old, slim, petite teenage body with nice natural A cup breasts, a trimmed pussy and a very pretty face with long straight black hair. I paid $160 for one hour and Lily takes my hand and walks me to the room. I am already fully erect within my trousers with the anticipation of fucking a cute young girl.

Into the shower and Lily diligently washes me all over and I play with her firm body. I put some soap on her breasts and massage then and give her a nice kiss and cuddle. Lily is a friendly girl and looks to please her customers.

Onto the bed and I start off with a massage, using the Baby Oil that is on the bedside table. I oil up her breasts and play with them and her nipples are big sticky out, hard and erect. Lily lies back and I go down for some DATY.

Lily has a trimmed pussy which is very small and soft and she seems to enjoy a good lick but she wants it gentle to start with. She starts getting quite vocal as I raise the tempo and shakes her head from side to side. Rather than making her cum I reach over and put on a condom and start fucking her in mish. I go in for some kissing and whilst she didn't want to DFK, she is happy with some light tongue kisses and her tight pussy feels amazing. Lily has a good firm arse so I flip her over, raise her arse up in the air, pull her little cheeks apart and give her a bit of doggie style DATY including some rimming of her arsehole and she goes off, pushing her pussy deep into my tongue. I quickly get my cock inside her, turn her to face the mirror and we both watch the show as I plunge deep into her in doggie. Her long hair flows across her back which has a bit of a sweat on and I hold onto her little waist as I pump away, occasionally reaching over to play with her little jiggly tits which wobble underneath as I up the tempo.

I don't want to cum yet which is hard when I am fucking such a tight little snatch so I stop, have a quick shower and ask Lily to give me a bbbj. She kneels over me and takes my full length in her mouth and holds me in that position whilst her tongue darts over my cock and shaft. It was a great feeling. She then turns up the PSE experience, spits on my cock and wanks and sucks me until I shoot my load. It splashes up in the air and I get some on her face and plenty in her hair as she tries to pull away from the spurt, but not quick enough !!.

Time is almost up. Lily has not cum yet so I lie her down and I insert a finger inside her pussy. She asks me to put a condom on my finger which is fine with me and I then finger fuck her and lick her clit until she has a nice, gentle orgasm.

We have a shower and a chat using the translation app and I go to reception, give my positive feedback on Lily and walk away with a spring in my step thinking how lucky I am to fuck a girl who is 30 years younger than me. Life is good.

Lily is a good service girl, she works hard in the room and is proving very popular in the shop due to her young age. If you get a chance, look out for her on the roster at 22 Rydalmere and 7 Cowper and try and see her if you can. You won't regret it.

Here are a link to her photo which is real. OMG.

http://7cowper.com.au
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    And I can confirm that these are her real photos.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Just checked the rosters page and I can see that Lily is on at 22 Rydalmere today if you want to see her

Go on, treat yourself to the smallest and one of the youngest girls in Sydney before she is gone.

http://22rydalmere.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are gems all around Sydney and not at inflated prices

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    There are gems all around Sydney and not at inflated prices
    Yeah but the trick is finding them.

Banned
    Was that Lulu from Ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Do the pictures match the actual?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this Lily that you mentioned at first? If yes why they keep changing names lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Angela on today booking welcome
    New pretty girls today
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today

Angela~NEW!

24Yo,160cm, 52kg, D Cup, Singapore - Young student from Singapore sweet angel.New to the industry!!
    Was this Lily that you meant? If yes why they always changing their girls' name lol

Shop Owner
    Lily top sweet girlfriend service

Lily~

26yo, 160cm, 58kg, D Cup, Taiwan - Lily from Taiwan ,very tight pussy ! round big firm ass, you will super love her bump ! She's very cute, down to earth and grounded girl. 台湾辣妹,D 罩杯大胸
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any more intel on the original post? Is the Lily who is “Stats - 42 KG's and 23 years old. Smallest girl ever” still around. She sounds great.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your reviews. New pretty girls today
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews