Thread: J Karina – the Sexy Funny Horny Devil eveyrone been talking about

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Karina – the Sexy Funny Horny Devil eveyrone been talking about

Saw a whole bunch of positive reviews on here so decided to have a go. Made a booking with the reception, it wasn’t extremely difficult to get a time in. The time came, got to the place, had a quick chat with the reception about the day, paid the fee and they showed me the room.

The door opened to a pretty Japanese girl. She looks to be in her mid to late 20s but still looks great. Pretty face, although I think there’s probably some touch up. Big giant boobies that are in great shape (they are enhanced but still soft and bounce around and great to touch), nice pink nipples. Her body is overall thick but not fat. We started talking and I realized that her English is pretty good. We can have a normal conservation easily. She’s quite westernized in from her talking, she’s pretty open and funny. The room we were in was pretty big, it has like a living room so you can put your things there or sit down and talk if you want. But we got undress and headed straight to the shower. She did a quick soap and rinse and went straight to the BBBJ. She’s very eager from the start. From my experience was like the quickest time a girl gets down into it. I stood there, letting her blow me for a minute before asking for a quick rinse again and head to bed. She happily obliged.

Got on the bed. She went through the routine, energetically licking and sucking across my body. I was turned on so we switched position and I went down on her. She moaned loudly, but in a mixed between western and Japanese style moaning. She grabbed on to the pillow, we held hands, her body whirling before it shudders in orgasm. She then asked me “condom?”, “condom” I replied. “do you want me on top”, “nah, I’ll be on top”. Started at normal pace in missionary. Good respond from her, so I increased the intensity and she in turn increased her moaning. She wrapped her arms over me and pulled me down into her for kisses, so I decided to wrap my arms under her to hold each other tight while I’m pounding her. We then switch to side position so I can both fuck her while grabbing onto those big melons of hers. They’re heavy but still soft and smooth to the touch. Back to missionary but now her legs are hook onto my arms. I asked if she can take it harder and she said go for it. So, I went to town thrusting at maximum effort. She continues to moan, with short gap or silence with her eyes closed. After a few moments, I finished.

We got cleaned up and laid down on the bed. She said that she studied in America for a short period of time before. That’s why her English is good. I don’t remember correctly, but I think she’s only going to be here for a short period of time to try out. Also, to my surprise, she said that she can squirt. But she has to be on top and if she’s really into it. The conversation carried on before both of us recovered and went for a second round.

Overall, J Karina was great. She’s not the typical super young looking J girls I’ve review before, but more growned westernized Asian style. She pretty, open, and horny. She can keep up with your sexual intensity. I would recommend you to try, just to experience her squirting alone haha. Not something I wanna ruin by describing here.
    I’ll definitely see her again before she leaves.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    see her a few times , the description was accurate. the best english speaking J girl ever meet so far@and sweet personality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s the most passionate J girl I ever see. 1 hour non-stop DFK almost made me hypoxia. I had really wonderful experiences from her sweet-taste kisses and soft-touching breast.She definitely worth that rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    She’s the most passionate J girl I ever see. 1 hour non-stop DFK almost made me hypoxia. I had really wonderful experiences from her sweet-taste kisses and soft-touching breast.She definitely worth that rate.
    yeah non stop DFK of coz @for me she just surprise me every time when i see her