Thread: Alice - friendliest girl I have ever seen. Fun with capital F.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Alice - friendliest girl I have ever seen. Fun with capital F.

45 George St, Granville have a $130 an hour promotion on at the moment for full service for forum members. If you write a review on a girl, which I did on Coco last week, you get $10 off your next visit, so today I went back to claim my prize. $120 hr FS. A good deal.

Today I met Jason the receptionist who was super friendly. I introduced myself from the forum and he immediately offered me the discount and showed me the girls. Jason is a good looking young guy and I just wanted to call out to Roger the owner how good he was to me. Very professional and very welcoming.

I was introduced to 3 girls. The first girl was younger ( late 20's) and very busty but as I have sometimes seen in this shop with the younger girls, unfortunately she was quite aloof and only said hello to me from a distance and rushed away. That happened to me last time I went. The next girl was Sasha you looked very nice and did a nice intro and finally Alice said hello. Alice is the friendliest girl that I have ever met in a shop. She came over had a conversation with me, held my hand during the intro and looked super keen to see me which was more than enough to make me want to choose her.

I will never choose a girl even if she is very hot if she does not do a good introduction because in my opinion, if the girl cant be bothered to say hello to you properly or come anywhere near you, either she does not want to see you or her service is going to be very poor in the room as she probably has a poor attitude or Princess Syndrome.

I paid my $120 for one hour full-service and Alice took me into the room and showered with me. She is in her 30s, slim natural B cups and a trimmed pussy. She is very attractive but the best thing about Alice is her friendly and enthusiastic nature. Throughout the whole session she never stopped laughing and joking and enjoying herself and giving me lots of pleasure and I would say she is a friendliest girl I have ever met in my 18 year career. If you could bottle her enthusiasm and sell it, you would make a fortune.

Alice has been at the shop for just two days but she obviously has a lot of experience as she gave me one of the best bbbj's that I have ever had from anyone and she DFK'd me throughout the whole session. The kissing started in the shower and continued throughout the whole hour and even when we were having a shower at the end together she was all over me, still deep kissing me and playing with my cock and nipples. A WL has never kissed me so much in my life. I loved it.

After an amazing BBBJ we had some good sex in a few positions and I ended up cumming in doggy with Alice yelping and screaming away in front of me.

After I had cum I laid Alice down and decided to give her a bit of pleasure to reciprocate her enthusiasm. Alice was very excited that I was going to spend quality time licking her pussy. She said that I was good husband material and she relaxed, played with her breasts and I licked her and finger fucked her to an orgasm which she thoroughly enjoyed by the look on her face.

I have been to 45 George Street twice now in the last couple weeks and both girls have offered excellent service. I will be back shortly to sample some more girls there in the near future. Keep up the good work.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    To all bros,

we are now running a new exciting day time promotion every day from 10am - 6am

just walk in and tell us you have seen our advertising about this special promotion and you will get this great offer

That's not all... you can even get an additional $10 discount by simply just writing us a review

and you will receive a code from us that will allow you to have $10 discount on your next stay with us

Which means if you wrote us a review and come in during the day..

you can get a full service from us just $60/30mins

Full Service Prices

Day Time promotion 10am - 6pm

Standard Class Girls

30MINS ~ $70

45MINS ~ $100

60MINS ~ $130

Gold Class Girls

30MINS ~ $90

45MINS ~ $130

60MINS ~ $170