Thread: Summer @ 22 Rydalmere

Senior Member(無間使者)

Summer @ 22 Rydalmere

I visited 22 Brodie one day around lunch time.

I was pleasantly surprised at the price, $65 for half an hour full service.

There were different rates for different levels, but I'm not that keen on BBBJ for instance. Not sure what else you might get on different levels, but i was extremely happy with the service I had.

The last time I had full service I think was as VIP69 and whilst it was okay it was nothing special for me.

Arrived it was a pretty hot day. Pressed the buzzer waited to be let in. Was a bit anxious waiting to be let in.

Was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there before, which I hadn't.

I mentioned I was after half an hour standard service.

Wasn't shown a line-up, and I hadn't checked roster or reviews so just went with the flow. Was led to the room and waited for the WL to arrive.

Summer came in and introduced herself. She was wearing black lacy lingerie.

Asked if I could speak any other language, I said no.

I later found out that she was from China, she probably felt more comfortable speaking Mandarin.

She then said something, I wasn't sure if it was whether I wanted a shower or already had one. Can't remember what I said but we didn't shower at that point.

I got my gear off, and then helped her out of hers.

Then it was on the bed with me on my back, on with the condom, for a CBJ. I let her go at that for a while, whilst groping her breasts and rubbing her pussy. She wiped her mouth a couple of times, it put me off a tiny bit I think. Remember this was a CBJ, maybe the condom left a bad feeling in her mouth? Not a big deal, just something that interrupted the moment I guess.

After the CBJ, she hopped onto for some cowgirl action. Love it, either grabbing her arse or breasts, win win right?

Then she suggested we try something else, so she lay on the bed and spread her legs for me. I'm not a DATY person, so I didn't go for that, I just aimed my cock for her pussy and went on top missionary and a kiss. I don't think she expected that. I guess I'm more of a GFE that PSE type of guy. Not rushing, I pumped slowly, and made out with her. Some tongue dancing DFK whilst thrusting. I enjoyed this. DFK might cost more, not sure, but I did it and she reciprocated. At some point she squeeze her legs together such that mine were on the outside instead and started moaning more and more. I went with it, and either she's good at acting or she was really enjoying herself because I'm quite sure she had an orgasm because after grinding underneath me quite vigorously and moaning so much, she suddenly went quiet and stopped moving. Assuming this was the case, I just wrapped my armed under her and held her real tight, whilst slowing thrusting in her.

After slowing down a bit, I suggested a different position. I sat on the edge of the bed and had her sit on me. I'm sure there's a name for this position, no idea what it's called though. Similar to cowgirl I was able to fondle her breasts and was able too really grab her arse. After a while it was arse only which is totally fine, as she was probably a little tired. All whilst making out again.

It got to a point where my arms were getting tired. Switched to doggie. Actually, didn't spend too long doing that, I like some kind of pressure/contact on my chest, and this position doesn't do that for me.

I then did something stupid, and suggested we try the amazon position. My body (read that as my cock) isn't right for this. My arse got strained trying to do that. I gave up on this after a minute. Took me a while to recover actually. Summer had to give me some CBJ action to revive me. Then assumed cowgirl position. My arse was still hurting !

I sensed my time was getting to being up so I tried to focus on getting across the line. Cowgirl wasn't going to achieve that today as Summer was losing a bit of steam. I sat up, grabbed her arse and was bouncing her on top of me. It still took a while and did I mention that my arse was hurting still?

I eventually did get to shoot my load, fell backwards onto the bed and Summer tidied me up. Went into the shower (solo) and had a tiny bit of a chat. I got out and got dressed, then she hopped for a rinse. Then we left the room together.

Mamasan asked me if the experience was okay or not on the way out.

Overall, quite a good experience. Would I go back, not specifically for Summer, but the price was definitely right for the service I got. Given that I don't punt often, I'd prefer to have more variety. This doesn't others shouldn't go see Summer though. Can't see her on the roster though, not sure if she's finished up or on a break?

I can see someone already reviewed Summer and has a picture of her in it too. I guess it kind of looks like her. I always prefer picture of the ladies in premise, feels more authentic.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...exy-bbbj-queen

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review DB

Here is a real picture of Summer who works at 8 Burwood as well.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...hlight=Burwood

Next time you go to 22 just ask for a line up. They will usually do rotation but if you ask then they may bring more girls out for you.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.