Thread: Lisa - new, young, fresh and cute

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lisa - new, young, fresh and cute

22 Rydalmere keeps delivering on the new young girls. In the last few days I have seen Lucky, Cherry, Pinky and Lily, all in their early 20's and today was another young newbie, Lisa.

Lisa is a very pretty, slim, 20 year old Chinese girl who would not look out of place in a higher end shop. She has long, straight black hair, Beautiful B cup naturals, a slim waist and a nice tight pussy. She also has a great personality and a friendly nature and smile. It was her first day in the shop today and I was her first customer. I like fresh pussy.

She showered with me and washed me clean then onto the bed. She was one of those wriggly, giggly kind of girls who was very submissive and happy for me to take the lead. She has a nice, innocence about her manner.

First we sat on the bed with her facing the mirrored wall with me behind her and we watched in the mirror as I caressed her lovely breasts and hair, gave her a little massage and got her in the mood. I slipped a hand down between her legs and she was nicely wet which aroused my interest. Reached around and got some nice kissing so the session was starting off nicely.

Lay down and got her to bbbj me. She was very good, making all the right moves and noises. As she was sucking me I lifted her pussy over my face and got into some quality 69 DATY. She got very excited by this and within a few minutes she orgasmed.

On with the Dom and had a great fucking session. Her pussy is fully shaved and she liked me playing with her clit as I slowly fucked her in mish. She was again pretty vocal and excited with the fucking so I pushed in deep and hard, mixed up with some tip in and out softer action and she played along nicely. Kissed her with french kiss">DFK as we fucked. Not the best kisser as she was a little reluctant but I persisted throughout the session and as she relaxed it got a bit better but only 6 out of 10. Some girls don't like to kiss customers much and that is ok.

After mish we did some lying down doggie and then whatever the doggie is called where she lies face down on the bed with her arse flat on the bed and you pump her from above. That is one of my favourite positions as you can really feel the pussy and pubic bone that way. I then pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood on the floor and gave her some standing up mish, lifting her head up to watch my cock thrusting in and out at a fast pace which she seemed to enjoy watching. She really was a great girl, you can do whatever you want with her and she seems happy to go with the flow and enjoy the punt as much as I was.

We had about 20 minutes of the hour left and she signalled that she was tired from the fucking ( she speaks no English ) so I gave her another DATY session and managed to get another strong orgasm out of her with a bit of fingering as well.

To finish I wanked myself off playing with her tits and fingering her wet pussy until I shot a nice load all over her tits. We showered together and as we were drying ourselves she translated on her phone that she enjoyed her time with me and would I see her again, so we both left happy.

22 is making a lot of effort to improve the quality of the girls and get some younger ones in. I have been there several times in the last couple of weeks and have enjoyed the new girls there. Go give it a try.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This sounds like an advertisement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your review Lisa new today
    Baby personal reasons only Asian customer
    This Sunday 3pm to 12a

Name:Baby
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D cup
    Nationality: Singapore
    Services: Standard Full service.
    Price
    45 minuets $150
    60 minuets $200
    Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long black hair. Sweet pretty. Big Eyes.
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 19-03-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Thank you for your review today we have new students

Fifi new students model

Name:Fifi
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D cup
    Nationality: Singapore
    Services: Standard Silver, Gold service.Super Diamond package
    GFE,DT, BBBJ, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy
    GFE,Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy
    Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long black hair. Sweet pretty. Big Eyes.Very fresh and juice
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review today we have new students

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review today we have new girls

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: