Thread: New shop greenslopes next KFC

Junior Member(有D料到)

New shop greenslopes next KFC

So saw this new place on locanto checked it out all can say is AVOID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shit setup very cheap walls go 3/4 up loud traffic noise outside Chinese ladies all in Late 50s 60s won’t return for that shit service shit ladies shit set up shit time ..
    place called heavenly massage but nothing heavenly about it !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    So saw this new place on locanto checked it out all can say is AVOID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shit setup very cheap walls go 3/4 up loud traffic noise outside Chinese ladies all in Late 50s 60s won’t return for that shit service shit ladies shit set up shit time ..
    place called heavenly massage but nothing heavenly about it !!!
    chop chop is is next to KFC

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah and this shit hope next to chop chop same shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A Chinese woman who looks late 50s early 60s is probably 70. What a horrible visit that must have been. I remember a few years ago reading about arrests in Sydney. 2 Chinese women arrested both in their 60s, were advertising as 19yo!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

gp1male

I think these reviews are very harsh. Mature women, yes but not 60+. A new shop with lots of room to improve but they are working on it and the experience of the workers is a pleasant surprise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You would say that being the owner !!! Punters save your cash go 5 mins drive either way much better places than this shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I wish I was the owner.

I am not the owner,just a long time viewer of the forum who decided to respond to what I considered an over negative report. I have been punting in Birbane for 20 years and I like to see some of these new places flourish.8

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Auss

I found my visit to be very enjoyable the girls are not as old as reported in other posts here. Yes it is a new shop but they are very proud and professional.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Man01

This new shop next to KFC is very good for the price. I quite enjoyed my time there the girls are very good at what they do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hadn't seen this thread before I checked it out today...can confirm that all I saw was old and unattractive....I wonder if they are still waiting for me to come back after I have some KFC....

""""Punters save your cash go 5 mins drive either way much better places than this shop"""" .....you only have to walk 150 metres....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At least u walked br ..good for you another to avoid shafton ave forget name under a house 3 old Chinese ladies not worth it night as well throw your money away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    3 different posters with a total of 4 posts between them and he/she is not the owner LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Point Cowboy View Post
    3 different posters with a total of 4 posts between them and he/she is not the owner LOL.
    Yeah coz we surely don’t want people who own shops posting on here as if they were punters... noooosireee *cough*

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting thread ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just walk up a few doors to get ur sushi treats...

I popped in late last week, with two gorgeous young ladies (early 20's) sitting in the waiting room.... older lady showed me the girls and I said 'Lovely, OK' .... turns out they were there to meet to owner, and 1 minute later I was offered a 50+ lady, I said no and left, the young ladies apologised as I left, and I hope they get a job there... there were stunning!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've visited this shop. The front of store lady is quiet nice. Maybe late 30s but quite attractive. Chinese.
    No shower.
    The walls of shop don't go to the ceiling but stop about 1/2m from the top.
    My massage concluded with an older Chinese lady. technique not as good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Better off going to the place across the road right where the traffic light are.