Thread: Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

Hi all,

Anyone have any good experiences in Seoul they would like to share? I've been around a couple of times and can say they do have some unique experiences that can't be had in Sydney!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Hi all,

Anyone have any good experiences in Seoul they would like to share? I've been around a couple of times and can say they do have some unique experiences that can't be had in Sydney!
    Anyone know?
    I would like to know as well. Will be visiting soon

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a couple of different experiences. One of them had closed down last time I was there, there has been a massive clampdown and roundeyes are generally not welcome. Last time I had the most amazing bbbjcim at a massage shop in myeongdong. I'll be back again at New Year so shall do some research. Gangnam has most of the amma action. Last I heard Itaewon was being hit hard by police.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Had a couple of different experiences. One of them had closed down last time I was there, there has been a massive clampdown and roundeyes are generally not welcome. Last time I had the most amazing bbbjcim at a massage shop in myeongdong. I'll be back again at New Year so shall do some research. Gangnam has most of the amma action. Last I heard Itaewon was being hit hard by police.
    Hi fever,

How much did u pay for myeongdong place???

And where a outs?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Can't remember exactly. I reviewed it so it's in here somewhere! Check international review section.