Thread: Tracy - very busty, very beautiful, excellent service. GFE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Tracy - very busty, very beautiful, excellent service. GFE.

45 George Street Granville is still offering Aus99 Forum members one hour full-service for $130 so today I popped along to the shop and was introduced to 2 girls, Lucky and Tracy. Both girls were in their late 20s and very busty so I decided to pick both of the girls and do one hour with each of them one after another. For $130 hr why not.

First of all Tracy. Tracy is 28, Chinese and has one of the best pair of breasts that I have ever had the pleasure of sucking and fondling in my long punting career. If you like a young girl with big natural breasts then Tracy is a must see. She is a very attractive girl almost 6 feet tall with a magnificent Xena princess warrior like firm body. She looks amazing and I had a huge erection as soon as I was in the room with her. We have a shower together and Tracy washes me attentively and I soap up her huge breasts and start playing with them. They are a magnificent pair and I would say they would be in my top 10 breasts. I am still dreaming of them now.

Onto the bed and we start off with Tracy kneeling in front of me with those huge whoppers swaying underneath her. She gives me a nice cat bath and I play with her boobies and fairly soon she goes down and start sucking my cock BBBJ. Tracy is fantastic at cocksucking and licking my balls and I am ready to fuck her almost immediately.

On with a dom and straight into her in mish. She has a nice shaved pussy which is a great fit for my cock. I fuck her for a few minutes in mish whilst playing with her breasts and she then climbs on top in cowgirl and tries a few different positions including grinding me hard and fast. I flip her over onto her back and try some side mish / scissors and start massaging her clit and after this I flip her over and give her some doggy action whilst reaching around to play with her breasts. Fucking her was really good and she made all the right noises.

Tracy is getting very excited by now so I lie her down in mish and grab her hand. I put a bit of lube onto her finger and tell her that I want her to massage her clit with the lube until she orgasms whilst I slow fuck her in mish and watch. Tracy is happy to oblige and for the next 10 minutes I slow fuck her while she masturbates her clitoris and eventually she bursts into a huge orgasm. As she cums I fuck her hard and fast and I shoot my load into her at the same time. Awesome.

Time is almost up and I want to try some DATY so I lie Tracy down and lick her pussy. She lets me lick it for about five minutes but she says that she is too sensitive and time is almost up so we should shower. A slightly disappointed finale and Tracy washes me and sends be on my way a very happy man.

Tracy is a fantastic service girl with an amazing body and a very beautiful face. Her breasts are just magnificent, her service is soft and gentle with a bit of PSE mixed in when she warms up and spending one hour with her was pure pleasure. Recommended.

Now onto Lucky.

Lucky is a late 20's Chinese girl, very naturally busty and very friendly but quite a shy girl and as she undressed I was looking at her big D cups and played with them as soon as I got out of the shower. Great tits.

Lucky has a great figure and her friendly nature shone through as we fucked. She started off giving me a nice bbbj as she kneels in front of me and as she sucks I am happily playing with her pendulous breasts which dangle down below. To me they are the highlight of her body as I love a big pair of whoppers and hers deliver. Her bbbj technique was good and I laid back and enjoyed the show as there is a mirrored wall to watch the action on.

She doms me up and fucks me in cowgirl and I enjoy a good breast massage using the baby oil. We then we try some good old mish and I start warming her up. Her pussy feels orgasmic quite quickly so I fuck her and rub her clit and she lies back and enjoys it. She is not a particularly active girl and I felt that I needed to lead the way but as the fucking intensity increased she started playing with her tits and then started to play with her clit as we fucked. I tried a bit of lying down doggie, reaching around to play with those lovely tits as I fucked her and then laid her down in mish, opened her legs wide and licked her to a nice orgasm.

I let her have a little rest then I pulled her over to the edge of the bed, stood on the floor, entered her in mish and then fucked her fast and hard until I came.

Lucky is a friendly, busty girl who was happy to go with the flow. I like a quiet girl with big, natural tits and would recommend her if that is what you are looking for.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Based on this review I decided to give Tracy a go.

My experience wasnt quite the same.

BBBJ - No
    Kissing - No
    Shower Together - No
    Touching Pussy - No

Tracy's boobs are definately nice and have great shape. Her CBJ and Catbath not too bad either. Sex in a variety of positions was pretty good and deep and long penetrations were appreciated.

Overall not bad but my experience was not as positive as previously reviewed.

Banned
    How's Tracy's english? If she can communicate well then I am keen to meet her and see how things play out..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Standard Class Girls
    30 MINS ~ $70
    45 MINS ~ $100
    60MINS ~ $130

Gold Class Girls: Includes Shower together, Kissing & BBBJ

30 MINS ~ $90
    45 MINS ~ $130
    60 MINS ~ $170

Paid $ 110 for the Gold Service with Tracy (Aka: Coco)

Kissing: NO
    Shower Together: NO
    BBBJ: Maximum 2 minutes...Not worth the extra $ 40. BBBJ only the tip with many tissues breaks

Venue & rooms clean with shower & toilet...9/10

Solid girl, boobs 7/10 & service 5/10

Banned
    Hi mr myblaazurmouth

Thanks for ur feedback and sorry to hear about ur experience

We are starting new gold service today and there will be some changes to our prices

A serious warning already gave to Tracy and only one more chance for her to stay with us..

If any girls can’t provide the service then she will be suspended ..

Really sorry about this

45 management team

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Half the problem is when people like Brothelcreeper make the punt to be awesome...But 90% of the time it's a massive let down

Tracy (aka Coco) is nice enough but so many girls provide PS, BBBJ, DATY, 69 & CIM for example for a standard rate

Roseville Rose & 533 are 2 venues with hot girls & 5 star service...

Gold & Platinum service are over rated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with you Mr Ballz. I have found BrothelCreepers reports to be inaccurate and untrustworthy. My experiences were never the same either and when he rates the girls looks as 9/10 I usually find it’s a 5/10.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    johnny I have found the same with bc

Junior Member(有D料到)

So true

So true.
    Most of the time it’s a let down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    I agree with you Mr Ballz. I have found BrothelCreepers reports to be inaccurate and untrustworthy. My experiences were never the same either and when he rates the girls looks as 9/10 I usually find it’s a 5/10.
    When you start to realise that 99% percent of his reports breakdown in much the same way it becomes apparent that there is no way that many girls offer good service to the extent that he claims. Then go and inspect one of them and compare the way they look to his description, he either has a brain tumour or has the lowest standards known to man. He is also jeopardising the safety of every punter in Sydney by punting twice daily and more often than not getting two BBBJ daily. When he eventually gets a dose from the back of one of those girls throats he then pass it on to a dozen or so other girls every week until the symptoms appear which could be a month after the initial infection.
    Maybe each girl services 10 guys a day on average so that's 120 punters in one week who are at risk, plus all the other girls they are with ..anyway you get my point I am sure.

I like a good BBBJ and I visit a range of shops all over Sydney but when I see that BC has started frequenting a particular establishment I cross it off my list at least until he moves on and then I will consider going back there a month or so later. So many good girls are being tainted by this irresponsible fuckwit everyday and it is a crime against humanity. Castration might be the only solution unfortunately.

Banned
    Brothelcreeper
    Discount for Comment

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Brothelcreeper
    Discount for Comment
    He sounds very jealous of me.

What I find attractive may not be attractive to others. One mans meat is another mans poison.

Take today for instance. I fucked a 50 year old Asian with slightly dodgy teeth from too much smoking. She was slim, nice b cups, bit of a belly on her and a hairy pussy and hairy armpits. Do I give a shit about any of that ?

No

She fucked the life out of me, kissed me like she loved me, had three orgasms from DATY and she had one of the wettest and best pussies I have had for a long time. She also gave me an amazing bbbj.

Someone else might see her and get a cbj and write about how she was older and not very attractive with hairy armpits. I don't give a shit what they think. To me she was a great punt and worth the $120 hr that I spent on her. I have actually seen her 4 times in the last three weeks as we enjoy each other's company and she gives me some special extras.

Tomorrow I will fuck a 22 year old teenage bodied Chinese girl in a hotel for three hours who could easily work at 278 or Ginza. She loves fucking me as I give her lots of cash. She is very beautiful and sexy. She will also give me special extras.

To me variety is the spice of life. I like fucking lots of girls. Big, small, tall, petite, fat, hairy pussy, naked pussy, 19 years old, 60 years old, big tits, teenage tits, tight pussy, young pussy, black, Asian, Turkish, white, Indian

If you notice, I don't go and fuck the popular AR girls like Deer or Nana or whoever from 278 or 5 star or Ginza. Not my style. I like to go into a shop, have the totty lined up in front of me and choose. If they are an old busty girl or a young teenage girl that is fine with me so long as I get good service.

Fuck the trolls. Jealousy is a terrible trait.

That's my comment.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.