Thread: Amy - 70 Cowper

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amy - 7 Cowper

Went down to 7 Cowper after work tonight and was greeted inside the door by a very friendly receptionist. She directed me to a room and introduced me to Amy. Amy is a very pretty Tawainese girl, late 20’s, with smooth white skin. After taking a quick shower Amy dried me off and we started getting down to business. We started off a little awkwardly- Amy explained she wasn’t fond of facial stubble (sorry Amy!). But after that she was fine and we had a rocking 30 minute session (rate $90 for 30 mins).

Amy started with a CBJ. I gently held the back of her head while she bobbed up and down my shaft. After a few minutes of this, she got me in the mish position and she was excellent. She put her legs over my shoulders and I could feel her milking down on my dick. The friction was intense, and Amy’s hips were matching mine stroke for stroke. We went into doggy position for a while and it felt great banging her from behind in front of a mirror (but with my glasses off the mirror was a bit blurry). We finished off in half spoons/half doggy position.

When it was over I was spent. I drank down a glass of water Amy brought me, before showering up. Amy was very sweet and thanked me in English for coming to see her. I tried to thank her in Mandarin, but she couldn’t help but giggle at my attempts at pronunciation.

I give Amy a big thumbs up. She was friendly, sexy and welcoming. Definitely coming back for more.
    Last edited by PrinceWill; 19-03-2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: It’s 7 Cowper, not 70 Cowper. My mistake.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Thanks Prince William

Amy sounds like a good girl. I will have to try her.

How is Kate ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How’s Kate

She’s like most English women in the sack. A complete starfish. I’m better off sneaking away for a quickie with the girls at 7 Cowper I think.

Yours,

Prince Willy.

Shop Owner
    Amy top sweet girlfriend service
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews