Thread: S Amanda - Spore Sling

S Amanda - Spore Sling

S Amanda Sakura57
    And old timer, been at Sakura for a year. A real Singaporean not Malay Chinese.
    Every time i did half hour session seems like I’m being rush. Not that she’s rushing or wasting time. It’s just too short. So my review could be biased.

Face 6/10 with blonde dye hair
    Boobs: one of the best i’ve seen. Natural C cup nice and firm with little nipples (my fav)
    Service: i think since she’s an old timer her service was too routine and mechanical.
    BBBJ: good, did in the shower too.
    No time for DATY as I just enjoy her boobs.

Intro
    Came pretty early and was told only Amanda available and she’ll be in the shop in 10mnts. Ended up waiting for 30 minutes before she came in the room. She was cold at the beginning but when the ice break she’s actually a chatty girl.

Service
    Usual shower routine and short BBBJ in the shower. Onto the bed start with DFK and I enjoy her boobs for quite sometimes as I’m just admiring her perfect shape natural boobs.
    Then she did catbath and BBBJ was okay. Didn’t do DATY as time running out I just asked for dom and just did mish with dfk and pump her until i blow my load.

As an old timer, lots of FOAM and everything seems too mechanical and the use of tissues during catbath and bbbj was a mood killer.

Overall: 6/10 not too bad but I don’t get a vibe that I wanted, just good sex that’s all, may be because of the half an hour booking.

WIR: maybe just purely to enjoy her boobs, seriously i can just do an hour just playing and admiring her boobs LoL

Always treats girls with respect!
    Always treats girl with respect!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did see Amanda at the shop the other day, had her many years ago. Shes looks totally worn out compared to before, no ty for me.