Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 27 Villawood

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.villawoodbrothels.com.au

Phone : 9754 1820

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $130/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Size/shape : OK face, bit chubby, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - we clicked and it turned out to be surprisingly good

My experience/comments : I first went to another shop but the only girl working looked ordinary and unwelcoming and wanted a tip for BBBJ so I walked and paid a second visit to 27 Villawood.

I was met by a receptionist and I asked to meet the girls “but not Gigi” (I’d seen her last time and she was average).

The first girl in was Apple. She had an OK face and was wearing a tight black dress which hinted that she was carrying some excess weight but she was friendly. I asked about BBBJ but she asked for a tip so I shook my head and she agreed to no tip so I paid for 45min and she led me to the room.

Apple stripped while I showered. She is a bit chubby but not too bad and she has nice darkish skin, B/C-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Apple knelt beside me and briefly licked my nipples while stroking my cock and I started to finger her pussy.

She then moved down and started a good BBBJ – soft lips, no teeth and at times good hand-action and she was soon going at it like a jack-hammer.

Apple quickly asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was way too soon so I asked for some more BJ and before long asked for some 69.

This was good as Apple responded immediately, moaning and squirming. And she stretched a hand back between her legs and rubbed the top of her clit while I licked her. I also inserted a finger for a while.

It sounded like she was enjoying it and I think she came before she pulled away.

Again Apple said she wanted to fuck but I asked for more BJ. This got me close so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Apple was really getting into it now and lay there with her legs in the air and using both hands to spread her pussy-lips giving me great access.

Again I was finger-fucking her while licking her clit and she had a massive shuddering orgasm and pushed my head away.

I removed my finger from her dripping pussy and offered it to her to suck on, which she eagerly did – very sexy.

I lay down for a bit more BJ and soon had to ask for a condom and she said I could later cum in her mouth – “Good girl!!”

No lube was needed and Apple climbed aboard for some very passionate cowgirl and was soon really loud, almost screaming. (In fact, I was wondering whether the receptionist would come and knock on the door to check everything was OK but I guess they are used to it.)

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was good as I had a thumb halfway up her arsehole without complaint. There was a bottle of lube beside me so I squirted a dollop on my thumb and stuck it fully up her back door.

I asked whether I could fuck her bum and she asked for a tip but it felt tight and I wasn’t sure I’d fit in so I didn’t bother.

We switched to the mish and I was soon close to cumming so I said “You suck, I cum”.

I knelt by the bed and removed the condom and Apple eagerly sucked me while I rubbed her clit and I soon came.

Apple went on sucking me dry but I had to get her to stop as I got cramp in the back of my thigh.

I lay down and Apple tided me up and took a shower.

Time was up so I quickly showered and asked her a couple of questions while I dressed. Apple said she was from HK (but her English was very poor) and she worked at 27 every day.

After a final hug with the usual “See you next time” comments from Apple, I returned to my car.

Never judge a book by its cover!!!!!