Thread: Haru - babe in a bikini

Senior Member(無間使者)

Haru - babe in a bikini

I haven't been punting for a very long time (for various reasons - but mainly because of a very crap experience in a shop that is no longer around).

But after reading so many good reviews about 42 Gladesville, I could no longer resist and decided to see what the fuss was all about.

Was shown three girls - First one was Haru and can't remember the other 2, but they looked pretty good. But out of the 3, Haru stood out in her blue bikini.

Although, I would prefer if she wore some sexy street clothes like a LBD or some ultra short denim shorts etc.

She has a great body with c-cup enhanced chest and cute little arse and neatly shaved pussy (with a little bit of growth).

Room was clean with a great shower. I went for the diamond service - love the DFK and BBBJ.

Her service was excellent and attentive. Nice level of DFK and gentle moaning. BBBJ was sensual with lots of sucking and licking around the shaft and around my balls. I won't go into detail about the rest of the session, but I think you get the idea. Solid GFE and we end the session with a big hug.

All in all, I would definitely see her again.

Thanks for the feedback! Haru is here today, very hot Japanese!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

I saw Haru one morning when the shop just opened. It was between her and another Japanese girl available, asked for a double but they don't do it. She really is the girl next door type and super friendly. CIM wasn't on the menu but offered COF, which was quite an refreshing experience for me. Normally being quite used to cumming into WL's mouths or down their throats, seeing my actual load pasted on a beautiful girl's cheek is actually quite a turn on.

Good to see you again womanisa !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42