Thread: Lollie a passionate girl who love sex

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lollie a passionate girl who love sex

Tonight I thought I have enough rest, and I quickly make a booking to to secure lollie.
    Arrive on time and pay for girl who she charge little higher then other Asian girl working here.
    Waited in d room, till lollie arrive.
    She definitely look elegant in her dress, she motion not to move as she need to set the room up.
    Once she ready we hop into the bathroom and she help me out by washing me clean and did a little body slide on me.
    Once we done we jump onto the bed and she perform her skill on me.
    I have to admit her tongue is amazing she catbath me every inch of my body and lightly rim me not full on and then dt and bbbj plus catbath.
    It felt amazing, her tongue have just enough wetness and it felt so good.
    She occasionally would ask would I like to bbbj till I cum or start sex.
    Anyway at the end we end up have sex.
    She pretty tight, as I'm just average size, we fuck about 20mins, I don't know how many time she came but after I came, she just collapsed and hug me till the time went off.
    After that we slowly clean up and wash and have a quick chat.

My conclusion is
    She definitely a girl to see, she pretty and elegant, very easy going
    I think her English is alright and her service is well worth the price.
    She love sex, she got a pretty good sex drive, best part is she enjoy it and not a time watcher.
    She more a gfe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Definitely a gem, especially after a long holiday.
    I think she is fresh as.
    I reckon she will be tight as fuck...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had few sessions with Lolli some months ago and she is by far one of my fav at 42. To me she seems quite pretty 7.5-8/10 Her face is one of the more naturally pretty compared to girls like Coco who I suspect has some surgery done on her face. My memory may be a bit hazy but I think she had nice tits with pointy nipples but I remember thinking if her tits were real or not because they felt a bit firm underneath. Anyway service wise pretty amazing. I love the way she licks and catbath all over you making wet sound with her tongue. Pretty and tight pussy and I still remember her sitting on my face almost suffocating me great diamond service girl. Wish I could visit more often!

Lolli is on air now!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42