I haven't been punting for a very long time (for various reasons - but mainly because of a very crap experience in a shop that is no longer around).

But after reading so many good reviews about 42 Gladesville, I could no longer resist and decided to see what the fuss was all about.

Was shown three girls - First one was Haru and can't remember the other 2, but they looked pretty good. But out of the 3, Haru stood out in her blue bikini.

Although, I would prefer if she wore some sexy street clothes like a LBD or some ultra short denim shorts etc.

She has a great body with c-cup enhanced chest and cute little arse and neatly shaved pussy (with a little bit of growth).

Room was clean with a great shower. I went for the diamond service - love the DFK and BBBJ.

Her service was excellent and attentive. Nice level of DFK and gentle moaning. BBBJ was sensual with lots of sucking and licking around the shaft and around my balls. I won't go into detail about the rest of the session, but I think you get the idea. Solid GFE and we end the session with a big hug.

All in all, I would definitely see her again.