Thread: French girl Charlie

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

French girl Charlie

I was lurking outside this place today to see how fat/skinny/big/small the Kenyan girl was . No luck , as I waited for 1 hour outside and saw nobody go in or out. I ventured in to see if anyone was working and asked the manager Jolene who was on and when the Kenyan was starting. Jolene had no idea and suggested that I try Charlie. No complaints at all from me, Charlie is fucking gorgeous. Beautiful face, nice tits, nice bum, shaved cunt,full back tattoo, about a size 8...just perfect. Great girl to talk to as well. She nuded up straight away and gave a very good massage, then turnover time came and she let me have a lovely play with her pussy. Several fingers went up her and her little bean was getting a good old flick. Lots of fun,not sure if any more was available and did not ask. She works there on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays, and she also works at 34 George street Parra on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. Looks like I'd unfairly written off the shop's roster and new girls as run-of-the-mill. I'll have to take a run at Charlie when I get a chance.