Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosemary Woolloongabba

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rosemary Woolloongabba

Been here couple time lately couple new Korean exp from down south both I had offer everything one is a hottie in a g strung 🔥

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw one when I was there the other day. A stunner. I wonder if she is one of them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One very slim long black hair stunner great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Owner would like all threads removed, she is not happy with publicity
    Last edited by charm; 27-03-2018 at 10:10 AM. Reason: wrong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If she not happy with publicity tell girls not to to do extras .. if u open one of these shops u going to get some feed back ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is people like you that girls leave the shops ,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No it’s not more about punters who go into great detail of the service they got or say the girl with name starting with letter blah blah .. or something like can’t wait for next month that month is just amazing hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What can I say, a junior member that has been on this forum for a short time and knows nothing about this forum, GROW UP

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Perhaps u need grow up take a joke

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She needs more customers. She would be operating at a loss. I guess it’s a catch 22.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The owner does not want to end up like other shops, the owner wasn't happy when I told her she had been mentioned on this site

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Come on she been mentioned before and she and some girls are ex Stanley stars so it no big deal like I said if doesn’t want to get mentions by punters dont offer full on extras to us it’s the girls who open hands and legs as soon as they see the cash ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charm View Post
    The owner does not want to end up like other shops, the owner wasn't happy when I told her she had been mentioned on this site
    So you educated her about this site and told her what have been mentioned about her... well u must have expected free extras for that, didn’t you ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    If she not happy with publicity tell girls not to to do extras .. if u open one of these shops u going to get some feed back ..
    Yes, you do not need to pass an intelligence test to post on this forum.

On 23/2 you replied to another post. “ Ok will be bit more Descreet but have seen other punters say a lot more than what I said and a lot more graphic but will keep this in mind”

If you original post was “Been here couple time lately couple new Korean exp from down south both I had offer great service one is a hottie in a g strung 
    There would not be a problem, It’s a massage shop and it’s up to the individual what service they are comfortable providing.
    But with what you posted it can cause a problem, they would get calls asking how much for ???? and the others In the shop would be harassed for not offering same as what you mentioned.

Please think before you post.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How about getting more than 6 posts up and being here more than a month before giving a lecture to MadPunter?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    'Just curious, could you confirm if she was naked or not as mentioned in the text from the owner? As it is surprising if that's what the ML told the owner.'

The above is a quote from one of your 6 posts since you are quoting MP's post. Seems you are not exactly discreet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter007 View Post
    Come on she been mentioned before and she and some girls are ex Stanley stars so it no big deal like I said if doesn’t want to get mentions by punters dont offer full on extras to us it’s the girls who open hands and legs as soon as they see the cash ..
    I disagree. There has to be an unspoken code of discretion as regards these activities between the two parties involved. It's just common decency. Your moralising is all awry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No the shop owner telling girls do as much extra for customer so customers keep coming back !! All shops tell the girls that and with the amount of shops popping up I am sure more will do same to stay alive and her prices at such discounted rate is just enticing more punter like me to flock to her shop to taste the girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Madpunter, very well said!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I'm not complaining.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast