Thread: C Lee

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Lee

After my last punt, I needed some faith restored. Where else to turn than Ginza for consistency? That's also a question to you guys if you have a preferred go to place!

Couple Ginza with big tits and you always have a winner in my book. Easy booking over text as always.
    I was tossing up Lee or Lala. Seen a few reviews for Lala but can't remember seeing one for Lee. Lala will be next.

I booked 30mins.

First impressions:
    Knocked, walked into room 3. There she was in a cute maids outfit. She is slim, busty and has probably the best lips I've seen at Ginza. Took no time at all for those soft lift to give me a nice soft kiss with a bit of tongue. I didn't go DFK.

Face:
    Very attractive and cute. She seems young, maybe mid 20s? Sexy eyes with a flirtatious gaze. Her lashes are also long and sexy. Highlight for me are those LIPS!

Body:
    Slimmer than I thought she would be. Really nice soft tits, big C or D cup. They are enhanced slightly but look and feel natural with a natural droop. Not bolt-ons as some might say. She has some tats on her back which I don't mind. Was pretty sexy when banging her in doggy.

Shower:
    Not too much play here. Few kisses but all professional, making sure I'm clean front and back. The ring got a special clean which usually gives you an idea of what her routine consists of. No BBBJ in the shower which I'm ok with

Bed:
    Her English isn't the best but I was able to understand she wanted me on my front. Cat bath head to toe. With her soft breast trailing along the way. I got a flash of DD, not sure she really enjoys it. I don't blame here.
    Time to turn over. Got a nice fire and ice BBBJ. Wasn't the best BJ I've had but enjoyable.
    Time for fucking. This is where she shines. She got on all fours and said 'you fuck me'. Those soft tits are too good to miss so I asked her to start in cowgirl and to go slow. She is a professional but also enjoys parts of her job. She was sensational on top. Loved those soft tits slowly bouncing and she made all the right noises.
    I told her 'now I'll fuck you'. She smiled and giggled and got on all fours. She was up for a real bounding.
    With 5 minutes left, she wouldn't let me shower yet. Finished with some light kissing and a massage.

Overall:
    A great punt. If you pseak the same language then you might get a better connection but Lee is experienced, professional and seemingly loves to fuck. A memorable experience. Those tits and lips are particularly memorable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Thanks and yes I agree ginza restores the faith by NOT being a punt

It’s a sure thing lols

rcha086
    Thanks for the review alrobdutch. Have been considering Lee too because of those lips in her photos, and boy am I glad that they were a standout for you! That said, I'm surprised her BBBJ isn't up to scratch with the best of them; what a waste of those lips! But I am still keen to see her!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Thanks for the review alrobdutch. Have been considering Lee too because of those lips in her photos, and boy am I glad that they were a standout for you! That said, I'm surprised her BBBJ isn't up to scratch with the best of them; what a waste of those lips! But I am still keen to see her!
    Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with her BBBJ. Just saying it wasn't the best I've had. I rate T JAY better for example.
    Lips are amazing though. Maybe it's that she didn't go that deep and the BBBJ was a fire and ice. She's experienced, I guess it's all part of her routine.

It was a good visit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alrobdutch View Post
    Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with her BBBJ. Just saying it wasn't the best I've had. I rate T JAY better for example.
    Lips are amazing though. Maybe it's that she didn't go that deep and the BBBJ was a fire and ice. She's experienced, I guess it's all part of her routine.

It was a good visit.
    Problem is that once you become accustomed to near perfection services of a Ginza quality Girl, anything even slightly less will leave you with a feeling of disappointment.
    Even though it shouldn't...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Problem is that once you become accustomed to near perfection services of a Ginza quality Girl, anything even slightly less will leave you with a feeling of disappointment.
    Even though it shouldn't...
    I promise you there was no dissapointment here!

It wasn't the best, meant simply that. Doesn't mean bad. It was meant literal. It meant it wasn't number one.

Sorry if there is confusion here. I guess tone can't be communicated over text. This really isn't a negative review in any way.

rcha086
    Thanks for the clarification. I write my reviews on Ginza girls much the same way because of the high standard provided, so I totally understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirimini View Post
    The hardest thing at Ginza is the decision - too many great options. I always struggle between trying something new and going with what I know. Even though you know it’s not a punt here to try something new, if there’s a girl on the roster I’ve seen before it’s a hard choice.

Never had a dud there and that echos through many other posts as well.
    especially this year, so many new girls since Dec, there's 10+ new girls

looks at wallet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Lee Thursday last week, she definitely has prior experience, great service, and a really nice girl. She seemed to be very proud of her big boobs and her little bush downstairs. Slim and petite body, but with large boobs, D or DD size I reckon.
    As well as that she is super cute, and her lips are amazing, wonderful to kiss. Not a bad kisser either, not too deep on DFK which I like. Hot and cold water BBBJ which was rather good, but overall I think BBBJ is a bit uncomfortable for her, and not really into it. We all know that some girls just love sucking dick, some not so much, but thats ok, she definitely msde up for it in other areas. I declined the DD though, as it's not my thing.
    After some DATY, which I think is her favourite, came the fucking, with me on top it was awesome, she is quite tight and I'm not that big, I didn't last long at all. Then afterwards, a bit of lying about and chit chat, she used her phone to translate me and vis-versa as her english is only fair.
    In a flash, the buzzer is going and I am in the shower again, then kissing her goodbye. Whether it was true or not, I definitely got the feeling she really enjoyed my company which I guess is what this is all about.