Thread: NICOLE - Young, Skinny, Up and Coming!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

NICOLE - Young, Skinny, Up and Coming!

Been trying to see this girl for a while, her description and pics on Ginza look great and after a sterling review from brother OmniMime I felt I had to give this one a go! Managed to secure a booking pretty easily on the day.

SCOPING
    Ginza rooms have this mood lighting and the smell of clean towels and body wash that just adds to the place. The door is opened by quite a tall girl with a pretty face (though a tad plastic), with big eyes and perfect white skin.

Skinny - Yes, Young - Yes. Only realise just now that it’s been a while since I fucked a young one. Been seeing mostly experienced WL’s and ML’s lately. So this is a refreshing change. Slim shoulders and a petite frame with nicely shaped perky B cuppers that just show how young she is. Think she said 22.

I am starting to find now that I can see through the generic ‘skinny’ body type and pick out where it does or doesn’t quite work. I’m being picky; I found Nicole’s upper half to be perfect. Also legs are great, waist is small and thin, but something about the hips just flares out oddly and I found her butt to be too skinny. But everything is coated with such pure white skin, it’s easy to forget these flaws. Especially when she is kneeling down and giving you a decent BBBJ in the shower. No DT though.. she didn’t like me pushing for it either.

Shaved! She is now shaved.
    Clean as a whistle. Must be thanks to OmniMime’s review. Pity I’m not the DATY though, was wasted on me. But couldn’t help myself from fingering her a bit...

TASTING
    Gauging from other reviews I was expecting I’d have to lead her and make suggestions, but have to say her skills seem pretty good.
    DFK started a little hesitant but she sunk into it and tasted nice. Not fond of the arse tickling shit so she spent a lot of time licking my front half with great attention to nipples and slowly working her way to my cock. Such a tease.

PRE-GAME
    BBBJ also not bad. Working up the mast and circling the nob with gentle hand motions. She must have improved heaps with the mentoring of fellow punters... cos you can tell she was trying new stuff. Only give away to her inexperience is she seems to ‘jump’ around a bit. After shower I also didn’t push DT, so she was probably only getting 3/4 of me.

MAIN EVENT
    Tight, really tight. Up there in the top 10 for me I reckon. Really think she should have applied some lube beforehand though. It was close to uncomfortable ‘tight,’ so cowgirl was quickly switched to missionary so I could get some deep, faster thrusts in to loosen her up.

Given how tight she was i was worried she wouldn’t be able to take all of me, but she was fine! In fact I think she liked it better when I was deep. I pulled her long, skinny legs up to my shoulders so I could get right in there and I could feel my balls bouncing against her arse as I ground my shaft into her clit. About 10 moves and I could feel her responding. She started to shudder so I thought, hell better finish her off so we have some natural lube to work with. Unfortunately it also got me perilously close to finishing... and I hadn’t even gone doggy yet!

When she seemed done, I quickly told her to switch cos I was close. I spun her around like a rag doll into doggy and pulled her arse up high with both hands on her hips and went in fast. She was definitely wetter now and it felt awesome. The kind of tight, grabbing pussy you want! She could handle it in missionary so I spread her legs wider, got under her a bit so she was almost resting on my cock and pushed her down to the bed by the arc of her back. Maximum penetration yeah!! Only a couple of pumps and I blew my load. Damn. Really wanted to give it to her good...

AFTERWARDS
    She is a clean freak or maybe found my breath off.. dunno. But while I was in a semi dozing state she went to the sink and brushed her teeth, sounded like gagging a bit and then listerine for ages. Gotta say a little off putting, but perhaps she is under the weather.

The cuddling while I slept for 10mins was lovely and very GFE. She doesn’t have a great grasp of English yet... about as good as my mandarin but it’s kinda cute when she does speak in broken English.

Must have lucked out cos we went over by 10mins before the phone went off. I did notice as I left that when she smiles she looks absolutely gorgeous... hope she smiles more for me next time. I know I will.

Happy Punting.

A great read BD!! Now that she's shaven, I might get a revisit arranged. Well ... maybe after 2 or 3 girls scheduled on my NTF list, lol~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally mate.
    In the same boat. May be over a month till I get to see Nicole again. Worth another visit though. She will only get better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    nice AR man, keen on going Ginza again tomorrow. Nicole has very nice long legs. She seems to have improved her services now with more routined services and louder moaning. I prefer genuine reaction actually

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just had a quick re-visit to this one.

She is still quite tight to the point where I think we needed more lube. Definitely more experienced now too. BBBJ was excellent, she had her own ‘twisting’ style to this. She also takes her time a lot more now. Much more sensual.

I think she is not as skinny as she used to be though. Her boobs don’t stand out on her skinny body as they used to, but she is still quite slim and sporting a new tat, I think on her upper leg.

Last time I only cracked a smile out of her at the end but this time she was all smiles from the get go. Worth the visit for my 1 punt this week.

Ah, that brings back memories of this one from way back in January/February. Loved her puss-sliding as well. Damn cute when she giggles, too ^^

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk