Thread: Jenny - sexy body, good bbbj, passionate kisser

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Jenny - sexy body, good bbbj, passionate kisser

Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : 203 Parramatta Road, Five Dock

Date of Visit : 1st May 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 hr FS

Size/shape : Slim, good body, natural b Cups, good arse and hips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, french kiss">DFK,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

203 is an occasional visit shop for me if I am in the area. They normally only have 3 girls on so not a great choice and mostly MILF's but I like MILF's so no issue with that.

Jenny answered the door and told me that the two other girls were busy and she had a 20 minute massage session so I waited for her to finish as she looked pretty sexy in a short black dress, lovely hips, slim, great figure and a pretty smile and face. She looked happy and welcoming which always get my attention.

The 20 minute man leaves so I go into the room and she seems happy that I have booked her for one hour. I tell her she is pretty and cuddle her and we start french kiss">DFK immediately and that continues for most of the session. Jenny is a passionate kisser and has great technique and I love a good snog, it turns me on as you feel that the girl is at least partially interested in you to do that.

Jenny has a good body that a young girl would be proud of. I am fucking a regular girl just out of her teens and Jenny's body is as tight and firm as hers and she also has beautiful soft tits. Natural B Cups which fit perfectly in your hands and were great to play with.

Jenny sucked cock really well. Bbbj and great technique and she sucked me before and after we fucked. She has a naturally hairy pussy and was a tight but comfortable fit and I fucked her and passionately kissed her in mish, side saddle and doggie.

After a good fuck, I laid her down, opened her legs and gave her some DATY until she had an orgasm which she seemed very happy with and gave me a big hug. Don't think she has many of them if she is busy doing 20 minute massages.

Anyway time was moving on. Jenny gave me more bbbj but she soon tired of that after she had cum and she looked a bit pissed off that I wasn't cumming yet ( I like to take my time ) so she gestured "handjob" and she vigorously finished me off with my sperm flying all over my stomach. I quite like a handjob finish - will have to do more of that.

Anyway, Jenny was a good girl. I could tell that she enjoyed and got into the session and she kissed me for one hour like I was her favourite boyfriend so I left happy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Haha.. awesome stuff BC...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    [QUOTE=Assandlegs;1395496]Haha.. awesome stuff BC...

I know you like a good snog with the laydeez A & L so you would like Jenny.

Kissed as good as Eva at 244 Paddington - one of the worlds best kissers !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.