Gents,

I highly recommend seeing this girl for her ample breasts alone.

They are magnificent! And beat my A cups hands down (leila joke there)

Being a first timer to this establishment, I opted for the 30 min diamond package.

She seems very friendly and flirty. Genuine good times. Definitely plays up the GFE. Lots of cuddling, kissing and laughing. Wanted to know my age but played the mysterious card.

When she plomped out her tits I was in heaven. They're so big and sit beautifully. Not too firm and feel amazingly natural. Brother Ahlungor should check this girl out ASAP.

On the bed she got bbbj going, suction was fairly decent, tried DT, but technique is wrong, feeling is wrong too. She needs training in DT department. I am a hard marker. Best bit was slapping my dick on her enormous tits, then making my dick disappear inside her boob. Loved that feeling.

I keep fucking for girlfriends but she seems like she'd be a good fuck.

To finish I sat on the lounge and got her to oil up her tits and give me a tit fuck while kneeling. This was magnificent. Clearly she doesn't know the full power of her Death Stars. She initially goes "this won't make u cum" but it sure did!

She squeezed her tits around my dick and bopped up and down. Fast bobbing interspersed with slower more forceful bits. Blew a huge load with 5 mins to spare.

Don't think she knows what Spanish means so make sure to say tit fuck. She could be the tit fuck queen with the right training. Happy to train her up and help management !! Haha

Tried tit fucking her while she lied flat on the bed but the pressure wasn't as good. She offered CIM, but I wanted to blow inside those mighty boobs.

Enjoy this fine specimen Bros. Treat her well. She's a real sweetie. TINY bit of chub on body but still nice. She Loves cooking and eating just like me. Told me she's had heaps of surgery but it's not noticeable at all.

Room and bed is OK but not as high quality as Ginza I felt.

Good fast efficient text response from shop! Very impressed!

MrSeven