Thread: Leila - Biggest & Best Boobs!

Leila - Biggest & Best Boobs!

Gents,

I highly recommend seeing this girl for her ample breasts alone.

They are magnificent! And beat my A cups hands down (leila joke there)

Being a first timer to this establishment, I opted for the 30 min diamond package.

She seems very friendly and flirty. Genuine good times. Definitely plays up the GFE. Lots of cuddling, kissing and laughing. Wanted to know my age but played the mysterious card.

When she plomped out her tits I was in heaven. They're so big and sit beautifully. Not too firm and feel amazingly natural. Brother Ahlungor should check this girl out ASAP.

On the bed she got bbbj going, suction was fairly decent, tried DT, but technique is wrong, feeling is wrong too. She needs training in DT department. I am a hard marker. Best bit was slapping my dick on her enormous tits, then making my dick disappear inside her boob. Loved that feeling.

I keep fucking for girlfriends but she seems like she'd be a good fuck.

To finish I sat on the lounge and got her to oil up her tits and give me a tit fuck while kneeling. This was magnificent. Clearly she doesn't know the full power of her Death Stars. She initially goes "this won't make u cum" but it sure did!

She squeezed her tits around my dick and bopped up and down. Fast bobbing interspersed with slower more forceful bits. Blew a huge load with 5 mins to spare.

Don't think she knows what Spanish means so make sure to say tit fuck. She could be the tit fuck queen with the right training. Happy to train her up and help management !! Haha

Tried tit fucking her while she lied flat on the bed but the pressure wasn't as good. She offered CIM, but I wanted to blow inside those mighty boobs.

Enjoy this fine specimen Bros. Treat her well. She's a real sweetie. TINY bit of chub on body but still nice. She Loves cooking and eating just like me. Told me she's had heaps of surgery but it's not noticeable at all.

Room and bed is OK but not as high quality as Ginza I felt.

Good fast efficient text response from shop! Very impressed!

MrSeven

Yeah 42 after the renovation is quite nice, I tend to go there a lot as it's close to me and quality.
    The room is missing some decor compared to ginza, but the showers are so much better.

I was actually thinking about one of your ARs the other day looking for a girl who does pse DT :/

I might have to try Leila sometime as I enjoy good Spanish.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review Mr 7.

Leila's tits are on my to do list and I always enjoy your reviews, especially imagining your cock being thrust deep inside the girls mouth as you try to deep throat her !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Nice hearing from you Harry & BC.

The showers are better and more modern at 42. I had a short stay room but there longer stay rooms are nicer apparently.

Harry for DT @ 42, I've been recommended Coco, Tiffany, Nancy & Naomi. Can anyone confirm if these girls do PSE DT?

Glad to hear you enjoy my reviews BC. Been off the radar a bit, hopefully do some more soon.

Cheers, Seven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone into tits should head straight over there. I can't even find a photo of a Thai girl online with bigger boobs. Simply amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Gents,

I highly recommend seeing this girl for her ample breasts alone.

They are magnificent! And beat my A cups hands down (leila joke there)

Being a first timer to this establishment, I opted for the 30 min diamond package.

She seems very friendly and flirty. Genuine good times. Definitely plays up the GFE. Lots of cuddling, kissing and laughing. Wanted to know my age but played the mysterious card.

When she plomped out her tits I was in heaven. They're so big and sit beautifully. Not too firm and feel amazingly natural. Brother Ahlungor should check this girl out ASAP.

On the bed she got bbbj going, suction was fairly decent, tried DT, but technique is wrong, feeling is wrong too. She needs training in DT department. I am a hard marker. Best bit was slapping my dick on her enormous tits, then making my dick disappear inside her boob. Loved that feeling.

I keep fucking for girlfriends but she seems like she'd be a good fuck.

To finish I sat on the lounge and got her to oil up her tits and give me a tit fuck while kneeling. This was magnificent. Clearly she doesn't know the full power of her Death Stars. She initially goes "this won't make u cum" but it sure did!

She squeezed her tits around my dick and bopped up and down. Fast bobbing interspersed with slower more forceful bits. Blew a huge load with 5 mins to spare.

Don't think she knows what Spanish means so make sure to say tit fuck. She could be the tit fuck queen with the right training. Happy to train her up and help management !! Haha

Tried tit fucking her while she lied flat on the bed but the pressure wasn't as good. She offered CIM, but I wanted to blow inside those mighty boobs.

Enjoy this fine specimen Bros. Treat her well. She's a real sweetie. TINY bit of chub on body but still nice. She Loves cooking and eating just like me. Told me she's had heaps of surgery but it's not noticeable at all.

Room and bed is OK but not as high quality as Ginza I felt.

Good fast efficient text response from shop! Very impressed!

MrSeven
    Always love reading your reviews Mr Seven. All boobs and dt. Just the way I like it too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she sounds great

Haha good work punter Pie! I like to think I'm a reliable source with good taste. Nice to hear you enjoy my reviews. Appreciate the feedback. And yes good to have another brother in TITS & DT!!

Come see what the hype is alll about !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Haha good work punter Pie! I like to think I'm a reliable source with good taste. Nice to hear you enjoy my reviews. Appreciate the feedback. And yes good to have another brother in TITS & DT!!
    The most reliable, the best taste brother.

Leila is on air tonight
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42