Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSE Deepthroaters

PSE Deepthroaters

Gents,

The time has come once again to pool our resources and experiences and compile a definitive list of true PSE deepthroaters.

Instead of the TV Logies and voting gold for Tracy Grimshaw lets make this the "Deepthroat" Logies.

Only a handful of girls truly deserve the award but let's list a few finalists.

The more we all contribute, the more we'll help contribute to this underground economy and walk away from shops with mega grins on our faces.

My list for 2018 so far...

1. Chloe - Ruby Kiss
    Best DT I've ever experienced. In the shower, on the Nuru bed, on the normal bed. This girl knows what she is doing with her throat. Hands down my number one pick. I could see her every day if my wallet allowed me to. She gets my dick all the way down her throat and goes hell for leather. I have to try so hard not to blow too early. Just wish I could see her in the mornings when my libido is peaking.

2. Saki - Ginza
    A close second. This girl is built for a wicked DT experience. Super friendly and smiley. Always have an explosive CIM thanks to her. Fit body, great attitude, and works hard. Been seeing her on and off for years.

3. Lala - Ginza
    Lala is more GFE than PSE. She's really hot too. Amazing body. At first you don't expect such a sweet girl to force your cock all the way down the back of her throat. If she made it more PSE I would Definitely be back for more. I enjoy doing that little fucking motion to go deeper when they fully deepthroat me, I think she's still got a bit of training needed to perfect that.

4. Amber - Ginza
    Huge tits on the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. I saw amber recently and her DT has improved dramatically. She gave me a session in the shower and her throat fuck was incredible. She tends to be more GFE but if you lead her property she'll step up a gear to PSE. She has great boobs and is a little Hentai style looking. Always enjoy her company. Makes you feel wanted while emptying your load!

There's gotta be plenty more girls out there who can do a proper BBBJ PSE deepthroat to completion. I have had a few white girls from white brothers but given the exorbitant price it's probably not worth mentioning.

Whether you're a punter or a shop, Please share. and those who contribute must be of a decent length (for obvious reasons)

Ginza and Ruby Kiss are managed extremely well. Hats off to the guys behind it

Enjoy gents!

Seven

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Never tried DT myself so sorry, nothing to add but I always enjoy following your escapades.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Joye at 533

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks bro....thanks for yr support....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Coco at Gladesville!

Tried Joye today. Good recommendation BDA bro. Will post separate review for shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. I can’t wait to try Chloe at Ruby Kiss. Shame she’s not back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Tried Joye today. Good recommendation BDA bro. Will post separate review for shop.

Nek level bro.
    Let Joe know MrSeven referred you might get a little extra out of it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MrSeven great work in collating this information. I saw Chloe based on your earlier intel, and I have returned many times, although her availability is unreliable lately.

I think we need to refer to the compiled list as pse-face-fuckers because the term "deepthroat" to many (WL and punters) simple means pressing against their clamped-shut throat.

I can only recommend Fifi for you, who is white, and expensive, from Melbourne (advertised on SB) but touring to Sydney this weekend, pricey but better than Chloe. I would really appreciate your white/expensive list, eventhough it may be out of reach price-wise, or an occasional treat, it's worth having on the list.

Good worth brother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    chloe is here...mate...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Darn it! I’ve either got a UTI or the clap! Need to see doctor and sort this out before I cum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RUBY KISS View Post
    chloe is here...mate...

Azninvasion85 bro , I have coco a try at gladesville yesterday and I left satisfied.

Her deepthroat was OK, but just not enough of it. She was struggling with my size. Her technique still got me mighty hard! I think I would've struggled to CIM from it.

She had very big natural boobs for her body size I thought and a great attitude, only problem was her lack of English.

Interestingly, i did blow a big load but it was in the Dom, which is pretty rare for me. She jumped on me and started riding cowgirl and That tight pussy of hers and techniques got me over the line.

Not a bad punt.

In other news...

Punter-pie glad u enjoy the thread, and CHLOE for that matter. I think ruby is relocating so just stand by for a new location to try more of Chloe.

Only read this now so I'd say Fifi is long gone unfortunately. Might have to try in melb. Jus hope she ain't fat, not into that. I'll go through my notes an try to collate the White DT WL's out there. Liasons had a few.

Bigdickasian bro get that sorted now lol hopefully just the clap, apparently it goes away very easy with one tablet.

Wait punter-pie i think I tried Fifi before at a shop in Melbourne. Colosseum perhaps. I remember it was mad DT, but would only do CBJ which sucked

No. Make that boardroom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s boardroom. Fifi wants you to face fuck her - literally.

Coco has great skills but didn’t go down the throat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post

Bigdickasian bro get that sorted now lol hopefully just the clap, apparently it goes away very easy with one tablet.
    If only one tablet was enough for some..

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has heard about the gonorrhea that is getting around these days that has developed a resistance to antibiotics. An English fella recently was diagnosed with 'super gonorrhea' after returning from sth east Asia.

This poor bastard has a dose of the clap so bad that they are yet to find a treatment that will cure it and medical professionals have been well aware of this super strain doing the rounds and been warning people of it for some time already.

Standard treatment is an immediate dose of penicillin based antibiotics (2 x tablets taken immediately) which I believe is for the treatment of chlamydia which is often present when someone is showing gonorrhea-like symptoms -
    i.e. frequent yellow/white discharge from you know where followed by the lovely sensation of 'pissing razor-blades.'

A urine sample is taken to test for gonorrhea and when it comes up positive a couple of days later they will jab you in the gluteus maximus with a strong dose of penicillin. This dose is usually enough to give you a clean bill of health after you abstain from sex for a week and then return 3 months later to make sure that you killed that nasty bacteria once and for all.

The fact is gents that a wl can pass it to you from BBBJ though many assume that BBFS is the the only way. Make no mistake about this. She would be none the wiser if her throat is carrying the infection unless she goes to get a swab test. If she has caught it from some blokes infected prick (symptoms can lie dormant for some time) then she will most likely pass it on to every guy she provides BBBJ to until she eventually discovers the infection. You can imagine how quickly this can get around simply by one punter getting BBBJ from multiple girls prior to discovering that something is wrong downstairs.
    In the punting scene BBBJ is much more common than BBFS (we all hope) so I would suggest that under the circumstances BBBJ would be more likely to infect you than BBFS.

I am a fan of BBBJ as much as the next guy. But this is the second case of gonorrhea that I have heard mentioned in the past couple of weeks and as someone who has already experienced a dose of it myself in the past I am NOT keen to get it again. I don't even want to contemplate the misery of catching a super dose of it, finger's crossed it hasn't reached our shores but I would bet it's already here considering our proximity to Asia.

It's also worth mentioning that not long ago (a year or so) there was a 400% increase in diagnosed cases of syphilis Australia wide.

Take care gents and try to think with your head and not with your dick, it would be good if this is the last we hear of one of the brothers copping a dose of the clap, be responsible and avoid risk. I hate to be the one preaching especially when I struggle to play it safe just as much as everyone else, but if nobody changes their behaviour then it will be Russian Roulette for everyone.

Anyway. that was my two cents.

Happy punting and good health to you all

Banned
    Forgot to mention that in regards to deepthroaters...

Chloe @ Ruby Kiss is the fucking BOMB. Yet to find another who comes close though I am sure they are out there.

Bro dick masterson , I whole heartedly agree with you. Chloe IS the bomb and IS back working. Shop now moved to Crows Nest, get in touch with management for finer details

Banned
    Thanks for the tip, cruised past 278 the other night and it did look very much closed.. Was wondering wtf? Thanks for the valuable info, Crows Nest will get busy no doubt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh she is a pretty good punt, saw her twice now and the 2nd time was even better then the first!! Went overtime by about 5-10 min Nd she turned the alarm off just so she can get herself off lol! She is a great gal!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast