Thread: Petite cute Kelly

Petite cute Kelly

Given there isn't a review on this lady, I'll add a short one.

Face- very pretty, dark jet black hair, very sweet looking face. Great little smile. Very cute. I guess all that is very subjective, but she's like something you'd see on an ad for eye lashes or similar.

Body- totally slim, fair smooth slim. Very petite, I'd say 155cm, beautiful little B cups, small but totally perky and lovely nipples. Smooth flat tummy not an ounce of fat. I love girls on their knees but upright, totally emphasizes their petite frame. And with Kelly this was so true. Neat naughty tatt on her lower back. This come into its own when she was cg.

Reception--very welcoming, smiling and hug and kiss. Very little English though, so lots of smiling and verbs on their own. Kelly was wearing a sexy little school girl uniform with black lace lingerie. Is there anything more inviting??? Rhetorical question lol.

Shower--very thorugh and soaped my fella which feels so good. I'm not a big shower person, so wanted this to go quickly.

Bbbj- nice and relaxing, lots of cat tongue all over. Tried to dt but I didn't push it. Oh, she started with me on my stomach which I knew meant DD. And yep she started DD. I personally prefer bj so asked for more attention to that, but what was a reflection of her service, she insisted on more DD. Totally committed to you satisfaction.

Sex- wild and took the lead, her on top cg was amazing. Her hips and back gyrating and grating and Mish mashing my fella was awesomem had a birds eye view too...
    She couldnt take me doggie for long as I'm huge. Oh well.

Overall-- a really pretty girl who tries her best and is totally worth it. Will be back for sure, after perhaps seeing a couple of others.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    So where does she work?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thank u Mr Huge
    Much appreciated for her descriptions her body definelty matches her face well.
    Btw how's her ass Not flat like most Chinese girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    So where does she work?
    It's in the prefix right? Ginza, only a 15 hour flight.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Thank u Mr Huge
    Much appreciated for her descriptions her body definelty matches her face well.
    Btw how's her ass Not flat like most Chinese girl?
    Her ass is curved and hips curved. So I wouldn't say flat. With Kelly going nuts in cg and watching from the mirrors above with the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review mate. This one is on my list too. Along with Mia... been craving the younger ones lately. Early twenties right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Her ass is curved and hips curved. So I wouldn't say flat. With Kelly going nuts in cg and watching from the mirrors above with the best.
    Thank u for that. I did try book her few weeks ago but it didn't work out that day...pity
    She looks soo cute

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Nice review mate. This one is on my list too. Along with Mia... been craving the younger ones lately. Early twenties right?
    Very young, early twenties, but full on fob Chinese. So don't go there expecting an analysis on the current royal commission into banking, superannuation and home loan lending... You know, I don't wanna talk about personal details.
    Other than that her service is great, very receptive and her body is cute.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does c kelly like DATY?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dech View Post
    does c kelly like DATY?
    lol I think the question is "do you provide exellent DATY?"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha. Don't we all think we have mad DATY skills?

Quote Originally Posted by dech View Post
    does c kelly like DATY?
    Disclaimer here fellas, she total fob so her pussy hair makes Osama Biden ladens beard look like cat whiskers.

If it wasn't for this, she'd be number 1 material. Maybe someone can suggest this to boss and report back??

Banned
    Biden? what do you mean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really enjoying,great reading loving