Thread: Alin - amazing Thai lass

Senior Member(無間使者)

Alin - amazing Thai lass

Finally booked Alin last week. Though she has loads of positive reviews, I'm not too enamoured by Thai girls in high end shops. Jay and Annie were the exception, and I can now add Alin to that list!

Alin is a young, slim, gorgeous, long black haired Thai lass, with a lovely pussy and enhanced D cups.

We were in the tiniest of rooms but the positioning of the mirrors really did enhance the session even more. The shower was very tight so I didn't spend too much time with the body slide. Plenty of DFK and she likes getting her tongue deep!

On the bed, I spent 10 minutes eating her pussy. She was extremely responsive n I thought she would squirt but she didn't. Her BBBJ was excellent and she took it all in! I was very gentle, and it was amazing!

I needed to fuck her, so on with the rubber and off we went. Tried a number of positions including a few on the low chair. The best for me was doggy. She has an amazing ass, and with all the mirrors the 270 degree visuals were amazing. Her pussy muscles are amazing and at the end I didn't do my usual. Instead I came in the bag, cuddled and DFK her for a few minutes.

I wasn't expecting round 2 as we only had 15 min left. However after she used her magic tongue on my balls and shaft, there was no turning back. On with the rubber and off we went. I gave her a good pounding for 10 min but after the buzzer went I collapsed! Guys you should have seen the look of disappointment on her face! She felt guilt she couldn't make me cum again. Honestly I needed another 10 min.

Thx to all those reviewers of Alin. She is such a lovely bird who I will definitely see again!

rcha086
    Yep, that sounds like the Alin I know!! I haven't seen her in months, I think it's time to see her again!

yeah shes a fantastic girl.

Banned
    Sorry....which shop is this please

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Sorry....which shop is this please
    Before you went ahead and clicked on the review, you would have noticed the coloured prefix next to the heading?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a babes! We both came back from our respective vacations. I had only seen her once before and she remembered me. We were in the new place next door. The room was very spacious with a few sofas as well. There were 2 well positioned mirrors to provide views from different angles.

It's so easy to chill with her. Her mouth is amazing! I like her DFK technique, and her BBBJ is deep and sensational. Post shower of course!

I got her to relax on the bed while I ate her lovely young tom yum pussy. She does have a bit of fluff at the top of the mound but is well shaved around her puss.

Sex was again amazing. I love her attitude, stamina and enthusiasm. Doggy was amazing as she's got a fantastic ass and we positioned ourselves so she was looking into the mirror. Cow girl was also awesome. She rode me for 10 minutes. I did get her to slow down a few times as I wanted to last the whole hour. We went through a few other positions and tried a few on the sofas (covered with a few towels).

I asked her about CIM and she obliged. We went through a few blow job positions. At the end I got her to kneel in front of the standing mirror, and watched while she finished me off in her mouth!

No time for a cuddle as the buzzer went. She washed me and helped get me dressed. She DFKed me on the way out. Had to stop by a pub to have a drink after the session. Another amazing session at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always curious how to use the couch... always end up using the bed. What positions can you go through on the couch?