Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow Amber 5 loads 1 hour best of 2018 already?!?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    Somehow you always manage to cum 3 times, yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, then you upped the ante to four cums, which in that review you said you didn't cum for a week and your first cum was just a small little one. The first cum is always the biggest, especially when you haven't cum for a week. How do you even do just a small little one?

Now you couldn't just sit on the 4 cum record but had to up the bullshit meter to 5 cums.

" There you have it. I think I cum 5 times cause I stop myself cumming all the way during the first two shots.
    Like you taking a piss but u stop mid stream- you can pee again straight away"

How the hell does that even work? How can anyone stop cumming, half way through cumming??? Especially, when you haven't cum for 10 days. That first cum would blow the roof off. Cumming, orgasming is not like peeing, no one can control it when they are doing it. I challenge anyone on this forum to think about how anyone can stop cumming half way through, like peeing, and when has anyone on this forum ever done it?
    But don't let those facts get in the way of your 5 cum story.
    Now you've got a lot of people sucked in with your 3, 4 and 5 cum fantasies, l am eagerly awaiting your new 6 cum record fantasy story. Any takers?
    I can cum 3 times in 1 hour with my gf easily, could do 4 if we really wanted to. Couldn't do it with a WL because I'm usually anxious having sex unless I know the person very well. I'm guessing OP doesn't feel anxious and is a younger guy, 5 times is totally realistic if that's the case. You just sound jealous of OP because you have a limp dick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    ummmm she told me she's fucked over 1000 guys
    hahah did she really say that? what a proud record
    I meant to say "dozens of guys everyday"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    ummmm she told me she's fucked over 1000 guys
    I would imagine many hard working girls have fucked a lot more.

Say 8 per day, 6 days a week = 50 guys a week. You then fuck 1,000 in 5 months which is 2,500 a year.

Racks up quickly
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I would imagine many hard working girls have fucked a lot more.

Say 8 per day, 6 days a week = 50 guys a week. You then fuck 1,000 in 5 months which is 2,500 a year.

Racks up quickly
    I wonder if their vagina has become almost insensitive to fucking. I've heard stories that WLs don't feel that good with sex anymore and they rarely come.
    Young ones should have no problems though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    hahah did she really say that? what a proud record
    I meant to say "dozens of guys everyday"
    I think BC has the maths correct ... its probably way more.

she said she can see upto 18-20 guys on a average to busy day she then tried to do the maths but just said over 1000.

I tried to imagine how long a line of 1000 naked dudes would be....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I tried to imagine how long a line of 1000 naked dudes would be....
    I have an idea, why don't we try becoming male sex worker ourselves to find out how 1000 naked girls would be )
    I bet I can't do 1000 cuz I can barely do one load in one hour. If I see an ugly woman, I'd rather refund her money and go back to my normal job - I HAVE DIGNITY!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I wonder if their vagina has become almost insensitive to fucking. I've heard stories that WLs don't feel that good with sex anymore and they rarely come.
    Young ones should have no problems though.
    Yep nd the guy be kidding themself if they think girl can cum several times in 1 hr with them come on lol ...even their bf can't!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a reason why it is called the “point of no return”. An orgasm and accompanying ejaculation Is is a reflex action which is involuntary. You cannot physically control it and cut it off mid-stream like when you are urinating.

I

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Yep nd the guy be kidding themself if they think girl can cum several times in 1 hr with them come on lol ...even their bf can't!!!
    Women are not like men. Some of them can have multiple orgasm. The record is 134 orgasm in 60 minutes.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/sexual-...ouble-o-397190

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are words which call Premature Ejaculation

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I've cum to the realisation that this is mainly down to if the girl wants to or not, if they are into you they can easily cum multiple times.
    I've had a few girls be honest in longer sessions "yeah I came the first time but faked the second" but others say "nah I faked both times"

I'd like to think that I'm able to detect whether they are faking it or not and It's been quite a few punts since I made a girl cum since I rarely do daty and my last few sessions haven't been mind blowing/worthy of an AR.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Lots of girls will cum several times in one hour. I saw a regular of mine today, had one hour with her and she had 5 orgasms. She is 29 years old and has worked for 6 months. She had 4 orgasms just with me fucking her and one from DATY.

Another regular of mine who I have been seeing for 10 years will cum up to 8 times in one hour. She is mid 30's and has worked constantly 5 days a week for 11 years and she still cums like a trouper everytime I see her.

In my opinion after seeing about 2,500 girls and making an effort to get them all to orgasm, most WL's will reach orgasm if you know what to do. I would say that 90 to 95% of the girls that I see have an orgasm.

Only a few will multiple orgasm. Not many will orgasm just from fucking. That is rare but fantastic.

The two girls I mention above cum easily from fucking and DATY which is why they are my regulars as I seek out orgasming WL's in my punting life.

Too many punters concentrate on their pleasure in a punt so probably don't make girls cum. My pleasure is seeing a girl orgasm so I work hard at my art / science to get them there.

This is not delusional. Try Wendy at 244 Paddington if you want to see one in action.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I agree with creeper

I think when a girl enjoys the session aswell definately makes a difference for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I've cum to the realisation that this is mainly down to if the girl wants to or not, if they are into you they can easily cum multiple times.
    I've had a few girls be honest in longer sessions "yeah I came the first time but faked the second" but others say "nah I faked both times"

I'd like to think that I'm able to detect whether they are faking it or not and It's been quite a few punts since I made a girl cum since I rarely do daty and my last few sessions haven't been mind blowing/worthy of an AR.
    Wow you actually asked them that ? May I ask why ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I agree with creeper

I think when a girl enjoys the session aswell definately makes a difference for me.
    That last sentence pretty much explains why these girls would have ‘orgasms’ during sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by imnotgay69 View Post
    I can cum 3 times in 1 hour with my gf easily, could do 4 if we really wanted to. Couldn't do it with a WL because I'm usually anxious having sex unless I know the person very well. I'm guessing OP doesn't feel anxious and is a younger guy, 5 times is totally realistic if that's the case. You just sound jealous of OP because you have a limp dick.
    What so good about cum 5 x in 1 hr ? Will Amber think his da man he cum 5x ?... no girl like 2 shots they do it because they have to not beacuse they want to ...let alone 5?
    Nothing to be jealous lol

Quote Originally Posted by 50cents View Post
    Women are not like men. Some of them can have multiple orgasm. The record is 134 orgasm in 60 minutes.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/sexual-...ouble-o-397190
    Lol you really think a girl u just meet will cum for you ??? U are not brad Pitts!!
    But not saying when u see her a few times when connection is established ! Nd how many regulars will she have a day? Let say 5 nd she cum 2 x for each guy how many is that?? 10 Not realistic the girl will cum 10 a day !
    Plus It's just a job to them$$$...come on guy wake up lol

Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    Wow you actually asked them that ? May I ask why ?
    haha I don't always ask them that, its just when we click that the conversation changes or on repeat visits where they understand my personality, that I wont be offended if they answer honestly.
    My favourite WL is still jolin from ginza who was very open about using me as a Symbian to get herself off as other punters she has seen that day have been lack lustre, sure thats an ego boost but its definitely a plus If a WL genuinely enjoys herself in my company.

hmm double post lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    haha I don't always ask them that, its just when we click that the conversation changes or on repeat visits where they understand my personality, that I wont be offended if they answer honestly.
    My favourite WL is still jolin from ginza who was very open about using me as a Symbian to get herself off as other punters she has seen that day have been lack lustre, sure thats an ego boost but its definitely a plus If a WL genuinely enjoys herself in my company.
    And how exactly does one know if a WL genuinely enjoys his company and not merely, as you put it, giving him an ego boost ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast