Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So apparently I am hated by a few WL's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Lol... who has the time to go back through 11 years of dead posts?
    And more curiously, why?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiichisama View Post
    Just like the title says, I discovered how hated I was my some WL's after my punt today. I was told that there were WL's who have had a grudge on me for more than half a year now. During my punt, I was told that I couldn't be trusted, that I had a weird looking penis and that there were WL's from other establishments that even have a grudge on me. It also appears that I have offended some people through my posts on these forums.

After my punt today, I felt so empty and hollow. I realised that the cause wasn't just finding out how despised I was but also all the punting I have done that made me feel that way. I will be kicking this habit from today.

In case she reads this, I just wanted her to know that I was sorry and I honestly had no bad intentions with any of my previous posts at all. Good luck in the future and I hope you find happiness in all your endeavours.

As for all you brothers, happy punting.
    Mate, just take your money somewhere else. As long as you haven't been violent or disrespectful to them, who gives a crap if they don't like you.
    Some of these ladies seriously forget which industry they working in.

Banned
    Well if work entails doing whatever you feel like as you are your own boss? Anyone could.

Why not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think like all work places...the girls do talk about customers amongst each other. It is a natural fact of life..

Guy takes too long, guy cums too quick, big or small cock...just treat them with common courtesy so u dont get known as an asshole

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I think like all work places...the girls do talk about customers amongst each other. It is a natural fact of life..

Guy takes too long, guy cums too quick, big or small cock...just treat them with common courtesy so u dont get known as an asshole

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    What else are they going to talk about except the guys they have just been with?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What else are they going to talk about except the guys they have just been with?
    Sorry, but you're (2nd person plural) not the center of the universe. They certainly do share info on punters (the CIA is incredible ) but they talk about accomodations, visas, different shops, news from back home, where they can find things from back home locally, etc. All the mundane things that expats talk about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Sorry, but you're (2nd person plural) not the center of the universe. They certainly do share info on punters (the CIA is incredible ) but they talk about accomodations, visas, different shops, news from back home, where they can find things from back home locally, etc. All the mundane things that expats talk about.
    You’re correct about the rest but they always talk about the guys. It’s never left out. Good or bad.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    You’re correct about the rest but they always talk about the guys. It’s never left out. Good or bad.
    Obviously, just like punters use this forum for Intel. 2 sides, same coin.

Banned
    I use it to see if there’s a girl I might be interested in.

Plus waste time talking shite whilst working.

The after reviews I write are genuine. I like to help the ladies get busier as everyone needs money. That is why they are here in this country and not back home.

It’s easy to become infatuated with a WL , which if anything, slows down progress towards other goals. You become distracted and thoughts are of them instead of business.

They’re an idle distraction and so hard to catch.

Either they play the game very well or have been burned in the past.

I’ve had two offers already but didn’t follow through.

The one that says no is always the one you want.

I just don’t know…

A fool’s folly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123