Thread: Kokomo massage sunny coast

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kokomo massage sunny coast

So a mate told me about this place said hot girls .... anyone heard of it ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reason I ask about this shop is a mate told me that has some model look girls non Asian never heard of place till I googled maybe worth a visit for punters on sunny coast

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    which google are you using? it doesn't show on mine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been told the pics are real 😍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ah ok. Just did a little research and given the owner's history, it's obvious what the service will be like.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think the Beach Boys r regulars there from what ive heard. 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you want to recruit some of these model non-asians for Zen? I guess you need more staff now too with your new sister shop at Stones Corner. as Paint the Ceiling said, " You aren't even subtle".... The fact that you either
    a) can all the other shops in the inner South East or
    b) like Rosemary, try to draw authorities attention to them to get them raided

is all classic behaviour from someone actively trying to undermine commercial opposition

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    Do you want to recruit some of these model non-asians for Zen? I guess you need more staff now too with your new sister shop at Stones Corner. as Paint the Ceiling said, " You aren't even subtle".... The fact that you either
    a) can all the other shops in the inner South East or
    b) like Rosemary, try to draw authorities attention to them to get them raided

is all classic behaviour from someone actively trying to undermine commercial opposition

Zen doesn't have any sister shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The whole Zen Boutique thread has disappeared. Makes me smile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    600 plus comments are gone! Wow!! What a value lost

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m amazed it took this forum so long to work it out...the girls at zen are great but there’s no way I’d go there and support that guy...last time I was there I a girl was telling me what it’s like working there and complaining about him...then he arived... you should have seen how much she seized up...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Zen in KPt and "Get it Beauty" in Stones Cnr both under Mad Punter's control?

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Zen doesn't have any sister shop.

I was just being a bit cheeky... suggesting that Madpunter, as well as seeming to have vested interest in Zen, since he was the one who started a new thread called "Get it Beauty in Stones Corner" .... and he did mention that it has a new owner...... that the new owner is probably himself. Just speculating..... being a punter, I'd say it's an odds on bet..... otherwise... why would he start a new thread for Stones Corner shop ... given he obviously has interest in neighbouring Zen in Kpt?

He even mentioned that one of the girls there he recognised from Zen. Coincidental I guess ;-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    I was just being a bit cheeky... suggesting that Madpunter, as well as seeming to have vested interest in Zen, since he was the one who started a new thread called "Get it Beauty in Stones Corner" .... and he did mention that it has a new owner...... that the new owner is probably himself. Just speculating..... being a punter, I'd say it's an odds on bet..... otherwise... why would he start a new thread for Stones Corner shop ... given he obviously has interest in neighbouring Zen in Kpt?

He even mentioned that one of the girls there he recognised from Zen. Coincidental I guess ;-)
    You mustn't punt very much if you don't know who the owners are. GIB and zen are definitely owned by different people.

The girl who works at both GIB and Zen has worked at 2 other shops that I know of, and that is just this year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most girls move from shop to shop and even work at multiple shops at the same time. The owner of zen only has the one shop