Thread: SKYE - Phenomenal Tits!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SKYE - Phenomenal Tits!

I see a lot of Ginza girls over and over again and I have my MLs that I’ll repeatedly visit, but maybe cos of the high turnover at 5 star, I have rarely visited a girl twice there except for Baby/Deer. Finally I’ve found someone that I can’t wait to see again!

SKYE - After seeing her pics on the roster and reading a few other reviews this one was on my sights. First visit I was running late and she was seeing someone else, but saw her on my way out and I was hooked! Long skinny legs on a slim body (not hidden behind baggy clothes)... and that face. So cute.

Has taken me 3 more bookings and about a month to finally book and see her. Btw the mistaken bookings, wrong time of month and her not feeling well. Sam was nice enough to give me her at a much discounted price.

SCOPING
    When she greeted me she was wearing a thin wrap around a simple white bikini. Gorgeous white smooth skin that you can only find on an early 20’s girl and she just has a face that turns me on. Dunno what it is. The way the nose is turned up slightly, the big eyes, the round face... dunno. The perfect skin.
    Some faces just work for you...

Following behind I did note that she is taller and maybe not as skinny as I usually go for. But dun get me wrong she has the slim tight body that comes only from youth. Going up the stairs her calf muscles tighten up with each step and her tight butt sways hipnotically. I was hard before we reached the room!! Once she got her white bikini off I was not disappointed. Nice flat tummy, just on the right side of ‘slim,’ tiny bit of bush, and her boobs...OMG. Natural C-D cups with just the perfect amount of ‘hang’ on them. Fantastic... and I’m not normally a boob guy.

TASTING
    In the shower she said I had a good body and commented that my cock was ‘long’ in mandarin. Good for the ego! It got a rise from me. No DFK... not much kissing either. Was starting to wonder if my discounted price has only earned me some gold class service when she dropped to her knees and...

PRE-GAME
    Boom! BBBJ - great use of tongue and pressure. When you find the face that turns you on it just works even better when your fat cock is in her mouth. She slurped and licked at it like a cat. No DT... maybe just 3/4 deep... lots more comments about my length, so was getting worried about whether the fucking would be okay...

Onto the bed and more BBBJ... when they spend a lot of time on this I find it’s usually cos they are intimidated by your size and want to get you ‘closer’ before they mount you.
    Really got stuck into her fantastic soft tits while she blew me... haven’t had tits like this in a while, cos always chasing skinny ones.

MAIN EVENT
    “I’m ready to fuck.” I said cos her BBBJ was starting to work on me... Dommed up and I started moving her into cowgirl, but she said I’m too large and would prefer missionary. Bit weird right? Doesn’t missionary get deeper penetration. Too horny to argue, I crawl on top and push my cock between her sweet lips.

Tight, definitely nice and tight.... she looked scared so I went real slow and shallow at first but after 10 slow drives I found I was going all the way without any protests. I pull one of her legs up to my elbows and continue to grind in deep. No objections... what was she worried about? I did notice she kept assuming I was coming or was speeding up her moaning to get me to finish sooner. But for some reason I was in control. No early cumming today girl.

We switch to doggy.. surprisingly no protests... hmmm perhaps she was getting into it. With those big soft tits I thought she would be a bit chunkier round the waist but sure enough I could touch thumbs when I placed my hands above her hips. Nice... her butt has just enough meat to really jam yourself in and feel the ‘squeeze’ as you go deep. Was really enjoying this, picking up speed and starting to slam into her and feel the soft ‘slap’ of her arse against me. But she suddenly pulls forward sliding off me and moves to missionary again.

Kept asking if I was finished in missionary but for some odd reason I was in a perfect fucking mode. Fast, deep, slow, long strides.
    I could see she was getting a bit red faced though, but god it looked good on her cute face. Her eyes would flutter to mine every so often... I told her I couldn’t cum unless in doggy, so flipped her back and pushed her down onto the bed for some deep ones. Then hiked her back up spooning her in doggy. Her body fits perfectly against mine and we both look into the mirror in front as I cup her luscious breasts from behind. Finally I decide to just pound away till I cum. Probably better for her if I finish already.

I pull her hips right up against me when I cum and push that extra inch in that every guy knows they have in them. Was it me or could I just feel that ‘scratch’ at the tip of my cock on my last thrust. Love ending on max depth... pulling her head up next to mine.

AFTERWARDS
    As I lay down I start to fade (maybe that was more intense then usual), I vaguely feel her clean me up and then she surprises me with a deep sensual kiss.. finally some DFK... right at the end. Awesome way to finish.

She gives a nice massage for whatever time we have left... not a time watcher and then talks to me about my cock again. Is she still stroking my ego or is it real.
    Who cares... I feel great.

Happy Punting

PS. While showering and changing we had a very indepth chat about penis sizes of various ethnic demographics. Very interesting...

Just for you Bro BD

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Damn BD! I know you've been telling me so much about this over PMs, but I'll lay it out: I am fucking jealous~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is pretty good man. Still thinking about her or I might not other with the AR.

Hoping I’ll get more DFK out of her with return visits. She’s mostly a mandarin speaker too so I can practice!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    She is pretty good man. Still thinking about her or I might not other with the AR.

Hoping I’ll get more DFK out of her with return visits. She’s mostly a mandarin speaker too so I can practice!
    Alright .. you're making me more envious, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could not stop thinking about this one...
    So saw her again. Another great session.

Love that white bikini that she wears.
    Love her sexy face. Wish I could DFK.
    Love watching her walk up stairs.
    Love soft boobs...grabbing them in doggy.
    Love her writhing under me as I go deep.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Skye was very hard to Dfk her for me only lip kiss few times ...good luck to you if u get it....nice meaty ass but

Give Crystal a go just as pretty but better dfk that's for sure nd tighter pussy as well ...very sweet girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have heard some good reviews on crystal. Something about Skye’s body and face though. Thanks for the tip!

Banned
    Nice review. 6 Stars never let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Nice review. 6 Stars never let me down.
    Another Stunner for you Mr Lenka

Sexy C. LEA

Last edited by 5 Star City; 11-04-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice review. Cant help but click on 5 Star reviews and photos. Hottt

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Just for you Bro BD

SKYE

Back today 2pm.... after a short break.