Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need for bbbj

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Remember for every lucky person there is normally an unlucky person.

Eg while Punterman has been lucky 5000 times there have been 5000 unlucky women who have had to fuck him.

It all evens out
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Diamond service. Listerine gargles by the WL beforehand may not reduce the risk by much. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I have been punting for 16 years and no STI's ever. Must have had 2,500 bbbj's and licked 2,500 pussies in all sorts of shops, some very dodgy, some very clean. Most WL's are very clean and hygiene is important to them.

Very unlikely you will pick up an STI from punting unless you do bbfs too often.

Don't worry, enjoy your punting.
    This is what I want to hear/read.
    But the reality I'm not sure - YOLO right??!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finally found the courage and did it.... BBBJ....twice. Once with J Sally @ Ginza and second time with C Roxy @ 278.
    Sally's BBBJ left a bit to be desired..... everything else was fantastic though.
    Roxy's BBBJ was much better, and she gave an absolutely fantastic DD experience too!

Also got the STI test at a GP soon after and came out clear (...yes, I was/am paranoid)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doctors that i went to do STI screening states that there is still a risk in bbbj but the risk is very small in contracting compared to bbfs. But theres still a risk. Make your choice. Maybe do it once to try and don't do it again? But bbbj is pretty good though haha

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Diamond service. Listerine gargles by the WL beforehand may not reduce the risk by much. Anyone know?
    Have you try getting the bbbj while the WL has a mouth full of listerine in it? It’s very cool and refreshing! And it should help a bit for the health issues too. We Chinese Call that mint fire ice - 薄荷冰火🔥⋯⋯haha

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by myspareid View Post
    Finally found the courage and did it.... BBBJ....twice. Once with J Sally @ Ginza and second time with C Roxy @ 278.
    Sally's BBBJ left a bit to be desired..... everything else was fantastic though.
    Roxy's BBBJ was much better, and she gave an absolutely fantastic DD experience too!

Also got the STI test at a GP soon after and came out clear (...yes, I was/am paranoid)
    Bro, see Yoyo @ 278, when she is back.
    I can confirm one of the best I have had in my limited punting career. She is fucking insane!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never done an AR but sometimes just a brief summary of someone elses AR if I have seen the same girl before. I mainly enjoy lurking the forums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12