Thread: Honda - got two shots out of me. Yoko's Rydalmere.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Honda - got two shots out of me. Yoko's Rydalmere.

Person's Name : Honda

Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 31st March 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St Rydalmere. No website

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $90 for 45 mins

Size/shape : Small, slim, good C cups natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : said Chinese / Japanese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, the best ever kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

Bored of going to the same old places so popped into Yoko's on my way home from a nice motorbike ride to the Royal National Park where I had a swim at Wattamolla Beach.

I used to go to Yoko's a few years ago and have not been there for ages. Same receptionist still there and intoduces me to Honda who I can see has some good reviews on the forum. Honda is about 50 years old, good body, nice tits and a great personality which shone through during the session. Paid $90 for 45 mins, a bargain price.

The service from Honda really was awesome. She was very friendly, the thing I really liked about her was her kissing. Man, that girl can french kiss">DFK. Probably the best of all time and it really set the tone for what would be an awesome session.

Honda has a nice body and her tits are beautiful to play with. All natural and soft and big. Lovely nipples and a girl of 30 years old would be proud of them. Naked pussy which was nice and tight.

We kissed at the start for about 5 minutes as we caressed each other's bodies. I was feeling romantic today and put The Chainsmokers on loud on Spotify to set the mood. I loved the way she kissed me and then I got her to lie next to me and kiss my nipples and play with my cock as I massaged her breasts. She had me rock hard and I climbed on top of her in 69, licked her lovely naked pussy which has nice soft lips and shoved my cock deep in her mouth and she sucked and licked me bbbj whilst I got her pussy aroused with some quality DATY. She liked my efforts as at the end of the session she told me "you lick pussy good, next time you see me one hour and I come twice for you".

After getting her wet I asked her to dom me up and she climbed on top and fucked me whilst continuing the DFKing. She fucked me good and hard but tired quickly so I flipped her over and put some lube on my finger and fucked her in mish whilst rubbing her clit with my lubed finger. Honda looked really good with her beautiful tits wobbling around as I fucked her and pretty soon I blew my load into the dom.

There was about 20 minutes left and so I asked Honda to relax whilst I lick her pussy to reward her for her amazing kissing and her fun service. She looked happy and I gave her a good DATY session and she quickly rose to a nice orgasm and started singing my praises in the afterglow of her orgasm.

I have not punted for two days so I was feeling very horny. I am normally a one shot man but after Honda came, my cock was hard again so I asked her to lie down and let me cum again. She enthusiasticly cheered me on as I furiously wanked a second load out all over her chest whilst playing with her boobs. I wanked hard and fast so as not to lose my erection !! Two shots felt good.

Time was nearly up and we lay together and had a little chat and then showered. I thanked Honda for her great service and told her that she was one for the best girls I have seen for her positive attitude and her attentive service. She told me to see her again and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a pinch on the bum and left.

Age really is no issue in the punting game. It is all about attitude and service. Two days ago I was fucking a young girl in her 20's and today a 50 year old. Both girls gave awesome service and were fun and happy girls to be with. Life is good.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro for the report. This place seems interesting.

I haven't seen WL at age of 50's still in the industry. May pop in and have a look some day.