Person's Name : Jennifer

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, CIM

Age : She told me 23 (I would have guessed a little bit older)

Size/shape : Cute face, nice slim figure, A/B Cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : ABC

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : Time for another visit to N5M so I called and booked Jennifer and this time I managed to get a parking space right in front of the building.

I was met by Sara who said Jennifer was ready and I paid and was shown into the room.

Jennifer soon joined me. She has an attractive, cute face and nice eyes and was wearing a tight, short blue dress.

She was immediately friendly and chatty and, as she was born in Sydney of Chinese parents, her English is good (although she has quite a loud voice).

I stripped and showered and she joined me for a good washing. I dried myself and she continued in the shower, explaining that I was her first customer of the day.

She has a nice slim figure with A/B-cups, a pierced belly-button and cute butt and she was fully shaved.

Jennifer joined me on the bed and knelt beside me and I fingered her pussy while she licked my nipples and stroked my cock before moving down to suck me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth or interruptions, nice and soft and slow and sensual, with plenty of saliva and good hand-action.

I asked her to move round for some 69 which was good as her moaning gradually got louder.

I was getting too close so I asked her to turn round and sit on my face and she was soon saying she was cumming.

I asked for some more BJ and she knelt between my legs and sucked me for a good while before asking whether I wanted to cum in her mouth or to fuck, so I said “Fuck first, cum in mouth later”. (I usually see Asian girls with limited English so, on the occasions when I see a Western girl or an Asian with good English, I often find myself still talking in an abbreviated, pidgin English even though I don’t need to.)

Jennifer dressed me, applied some lube, squeezed me in (she was nice and tight) and straddled me for some good and energetic cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style, with lovely eye-contact.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good as she has a nice butt and was getting quite loud and I had a thumb up her arsehole without complaint.

I wanted the CIM finale so I lay down and Jennifer removed the condom and resumed sucking me.

She asked that I let her know when I was cumming so that she could make sure she didn’t swallow it. When I came she sucked me until I got her to stop and she then spat in a conveniently handy plastic bag.

Jennifer showered and offered a massage but I got her to lie next to me for a chat. I asked her whether she also worked at Chatswood 60 as Nikki (the photos are very similar) and she said she usually works at N5M from Mondays to Thursdays and at C60 at the weekends.

No rush to get rid of me – she said she didn’t have another booking yet – and we were a bit over time before I showered, dressed and departed, having a quick word with Sara on the way out.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    good one mate, Never been to N5M but wanted to ask, if Multiple shots are on offer? are there any extras on offer? DD perhaps? cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    good one mate, Never been to N5M but wanted to ask, if Multiple shots are on offer? are there any extras on offer? DD perhaps? cheers!
    Just message or call the shop bro. I, along with many other punters, can vouch they take care of their customers. Not single bad comment about them on this forum.

Jennifer working today~~~