Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Sports Car hotter than girl I saw today?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go for it man! I would imagine the biggest problems would be finding enough chicks to work there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    Go for it man! I would imagine the biggest problems would be finding enough chicks to work there.
    Seriously? There wouldn't be a problem with supply when many girls on visas are finding it tough to get proper jobs in Sydney. There are also many single mums who need extra cash and would be willing to work to make ends meet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Seriously? There wouldn't be a problem with supply when many girls on visas are finding it tough to get proper jobs in Sydney. There are also many single mums who need extra cash and would be willing to work to make ends meet.
    Do you simply post an ad? I always assumed (maybe incorrectly) that you would need contacts overseas to arrange for the girls to be sent over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    Do you simply post an ad? I always assumed (maybe incorrectly) that you would need contacts overseas to arrange for the girls to be sent over.
    One agency told me that they had contacts overseas and the girls would be recruited this way. Another way is invitation by a friend. A few WLs told me this is how they started in this industry. Her friend asked if she wanted to try this work and earn nice $$$. As a result, she was introduced to this line of work by her friend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    One agency told me that they had contacts overseas and the girls would be recruited this way. Another way is invitation by a friend. A few WLs told me this is how they started in this industry. Her friend asked if she wanted to try this work and earn nice $$$. As a result, she was introduced to this line of work by her friend.
    Thanks for the info cuteguy, I always assumed there was a murky underworld of international pimps or "finders". I guess we could always try Linkedin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    It’s either the porsche or the M-Class Benz
    The closest you will get to owning one is the parked ones you see

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    The closest you will get to owning one is the parked ones you see
    Said the person ogling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12