Thread: Kings Court

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kings Court

Person's Name : Gina

Establishment : Kings Court

Photo Genuine: Sketch.. but somewhat alike.

Rates : $135/hour. Went half price Tuesday.. so $67.50

Size/shape : 170cm. Decent body. Shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : German. White

Services Provided : Handjob

Have never been to King's Court. To be honest, thought it was overpriced for that it was. However, saw a post on Cracker for the first time, indicating they do a half price Tuesday, so decided to give it a go.

Extremely professional, which I liked. Sat down in a common area, given some water. Girls came past and introduced themselves. Manager came over, explained the service and the prices. Explained they have a special on today. Paid with credit card and no surcharge. Was really impressed!

Went with Gina up to the room. There was a clock on the wall that showed the start time and end time of my 30 mins... and from that time, I went off to shower outside of the room by myself. Gina was waiting for me after and we went back to the room. After a very short but nice hot oil massage, I turned over for Gina to do her thing.

She was nice but oh so mechanical! They encourage no touching below the belt but the way she stood, I couldn't see anything anyway! Perhaps it was the german in her but I it was the most mechanical handjob I've ever had! As I found out, the after shower has to be done in the 30 mins as well, so only had minutes, so in conjunction with the non sexy bits and the short time, I just couldn't get off in time.

Had a shower and went on my way.

I think with a different person and a longer booking, I may have enjoyed it. Certainly no 227 just a couple of doors over...

Quote Originally Posted by Mepunt View Post
    Person's Name : Gina

Establishment : Kings Court

Photo Genuine: Sketch.. but somewhat alike.

Rates : $135/hour. Went half price Tuesday.. so $67.50

Size/shape : 170cm. Decent body. Shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : German. White

Services Provided : Handjob

Have never been to King's Court. To be honest, thought it was overpriced for that it was. However, saw a post on Cracker for the first time, indicating they do a half price Tuesday, so decided to give it a go.

Extremely professional, which I liked. Sat down in a common area, given some water. Girls came past and introduced themselves. Manager came over, explained the service and the prices. Explained they have a special on today. Paid with credit card and no surcharge. Was really impressed!

Went with Gina up to the room. There was a clock on the wall that showed the start time and end time of my 30 mins... and from that time, I went off to shower outside of the room by myself. Gina was waiting for me after and we went back to the room. After a very short but nice hot oil massage, I turned over for Gina to do her thing.

She was nice but oh so mechanical! They encourage no touching below the belt but the way she stood, I couldn't see anything anyway! Perhaps it was the german in her but I it was the most mechanical handjob I've ever had! As I found out, the after shower has to be done in the 30 mins as well, so only had minutes, so in conjunction with the non sexy bits and the short time, I just couldn't get off in time.

Had a shower and went on my way.

I think with a different person and a longer booking, I may have enjoyed it. Certainly no 227 just a couple of doors over...
    Thanks for sharing, so half price on Tuesday! That’s the best value in town is it not ??

Where else can you get a nude HJ from a German girl for under $70 ?? Mechanical or not !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing, so half price on Tuesday! That’s the best value in town is it not ??

Where else can you get a nude HJ from a German girl for under $70 ?? Mechanical or not !
    If ti is a shit experience then even only for $10 is a shit experience. That money can be better spend somewhere else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I certainly can't complain for $67.50... I mean I'd probably pay that much just for a cute German girl to flash me on the street!

But in terms of having a sexy experience, I'd rather have paid a bit more down the road. As I said, all very professional, so another girl, with more time, may have been a different story.

I would have flashed $50 to test the water. You never know.
    Out of $67.5 what would she get? $30?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They have been doing half price (30 min only) on Tuesdays for years. So it is $67.50 for half hour, and then for longer sessions or if you add the spa option, you only get $67.50 discount. The shop takes the hit I the discount, or at least most of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Start from $45.
    I believe with the spirit of Big John's place, the girls provide warm talking but quite mechanical hj. And sometimes you can enjoy time with very hot and sexy girls from Germany, Russia, England, Australia but it doesn't happen many times. Also the girls from Europe are quite arrogant.
    Why do you old Asian men keep accusing the girls of being arrogant? Paid or not you cant expect them to be thrilled about having to see you naked. Its not arrogance that they dislike it