Thread: Unsolicited Text

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unsolicited Text

So I received a txt today from a lady called Tanya from Toowong claiming to be a friend of Jenny’s offering massage services. Anyone else get this? And WLs/MLs wonder why we block our numbers. In my books these kind of unsolicited txts are not cool & I don’t appreciate my details being given out by one WL to another.

Any thoughts on this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep I received the same text and clearly let her know that it is not cool at all.

Have received a lot from massage shops also lately that drives me crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shop kicked off with a mass of unsolicited texts.

Many of you will already be aware of this through first hand experience, but I was told by one of the longest established operators, that a several years ago, an employee, copied all her shops incoming call mobile phone numbers, then resigned and opened her own shop, and kicked off way faster than she otherwise could by texting all of her former shops customers. Not particularly ethical.... but many of those receiving the "unsolicited text" made it worth her while, and ignored the breach of privacy issues by visiting the new shop. I think most of us are guilty of happily putting any ethical concerns to one side, if there is sufficient benefit in it for us.

If Tanya from Toowong, was offering some super service or deal that was tempting, then would Johnny or Madonna be as outraged?

Very few of us are unlike women, prepared to put their morals to one side..... How many women who would "never" prostitute themselves, would remain true to their moral compass when offered a high enough price for an hour of their intimacy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m far from outraged. A little bit annoyed but I still replied asking what her rates were. Based on advice from my little head I didn’t discourage the unsolicited contact. If she’s anything like Jenny then I’d be very keen to try her out. But not interested if she’s not a private operator. I have no desire to be caught up in a raid. I googled her number and it came up with some Locanto listings for a shop at Toowong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah same text, I followed through and went for a look. Thought at worst I walk.
    She is good, little older than Jenny. Not great English but hey.
    She is private in a unit and same same as Jenny in pricing and service.
    Mate $100 for an hour nude from start and her actual massage is quite good.
    Looks are ok and a great natural rack.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thus....always good to have a spare punting phone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    not professsional

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen references to texts about Beatrice Street Taringa. Is this about the shop ? It seems only legit so doesn’t make sense to send text about it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    I’ve seen references to texts about Beatrice Street Taringa. Is this about the shop ? It seems only legit so doesn’t make sense to send text about it ?
    A little shop behind a Hairdressing salon, so a tough walk at times.
    Used to be 100% legit, but you can get anything after a while, only curtain partitions, so not recommended

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know the shop and been there. Only H seems to offer extras. Any other suggests for someone younger ? PM anyone ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it’s quite unprofessional to be honest

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnychimpo View Post
    So I received a txt today from a lady called Tanya from Toowong claiming to be a friend of Jenny’s offering massage services. Anyone else get this? And WLs/MLs wonder why we block our numbers. In my books these kind of unsolicited txts are not cool & I don’t appreciate my details being given out by one WL to another.

Any thoughts on this?
    Not cool if your partners sees the text first

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that's why we have burner phones

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Yep I received the same text and clearly let her know that it is not cool at all.

Have received a lot from massage shops also lately that drives me crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It means they are keen. I wouldn't mind as long as your private life is in good shape. Nothing like keeping keen

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    Shop kicked off with a mass of unsolicited texts.

Many of you will already be aware of this through first hand experience, but I was told by one of the longest established operators, that a several years ago, an employee, copied all her shops incoming call mobile phone numbers, then resigned and opened her own shop, and kicked off way faster than she otherwise could by texting all of her former shops customers. Not particularly ethical.... but many of those receiving the "unsolicited text" made it worth her while, and ignored the breach of privacy issues by visiting the new shop. I think most of us are guilty of happily putting any ethical concerns to one side, if there is sufficient benefit in it for us.

If Tanya from Toowong, was offering some super service or deal that was tempting, then would Johnny or Madonna be as outraged?

Very few of us are unlike women, prepared to put their morals to one side..... How many women who would "never" prostitute themselves, would remain true to their moral compass when offered a high enough price for an hour of their intimacy?
    Fresh news in sticky date. That's par for the course. Applies in businesses everywhere.

And we mad punters follow them around like lost sheep from dream to dream.

I honestly wouldn't expect any different. They all use wechat independently after all.......

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will be annoyed if i got that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never got them not sure why