Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chika - a welcome return of the J-girl, but where are her tan-lines?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chika - a welcome return of the J-girl, but where are her tan-lines?

It was fantastic news hearing on the grapevine here that Tokyo Cats was reopening last Monday. On that day I found a Tele ad, new that day, for what sounded suspiciously like the reincarnation of the Cattery. Later in the day a new Cracker ad appeared which just had to be the Cattery, now named Ginza, since it listed Chika and Eli, two of my old favourites from Tokyo Cats, at the top of their list of girls.

It's been nearly 6 months since I last saw Chika. Gave Wilson a call on 0406 239 985 and booked her. He has another number as well 0406 093 971 that Ginza advertises on this forum. Rocked up to find the new apartment in an almost pristine condition cleanliness-wise, but it's still just week one! There's still the sheets as partitions in the main living area though - some things never change! I handed over to Wilson $130 for 45 minutes of Chika's time (the same price as the old Tokyo Cats' price).

Out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me I waited for Chika, and finally there was a knock and in she came. When she saw me there was a big smile of recognition and she gave me a big hug and kiss. We talked for a while about old times and what she'd been doing since the Cattery closed, before getting down to business. She was wearing a nice black and blue bra and g-string, which she started to remove before I stopped her so that I could do the honours myself. After removing her bra I turned her over so that she was lying on her front and immediately noticed that her famous tan lines from last year had almost disappeared. She blamed it on our lousy summer this year. Kissed her cheeks and removed her g-string. I then started running my tongue up and down between her cheeks before spreading her legs for a nicer view and then asking her to get onto her knees so that her arse was spread wide open offering me perfect access.

That started a long DATY session giving Chika the treatment that from my past 6 sessions with her in Tokyo Cats' days I know she likes. After turning her over onto her back I played with her pussy with my moistened fingers before gently inserting one to massage her g-spot. She loves this and I could almost immediately feel contractions in her pussy and see them in her tummy. Then in with a second finger to the g-spot while alternating between my tongue and another finger on her clit at the same time.

It's fantastic watching Chika react to this treatment. She throws her head right back, spreads her legs as wide open as she can get them, gasps frequently, and finally when she's good and ready, she uses her two hands to pull open her pussy even wider than it is already. I feel so horny! At last she shudders and I can see the underside of her chin turning red. Then she smiles and lies back for a minute before telling me that she's happy and now it's my turn.

Chika starts by giving me a catbath and before long reaches my old fella. She starts on my balls, then onto the lower shaft and finally the knob for a very nice sloppy bbbj. Next she goes back to my balls with her mouth and uses her saliva left on my dick to lube a feather-light handjob, both at the same time. When the saliva starts to dry she swaps hand and mouth so that it's back to bbbj. This happens repeatedly and after a while I'm finding it hard to tell the difference. And then to heighten my excitement she starts using the other hand to play with my arsehole. This is sensory overload! It's quite clear that she's ready for CIM and all I have to do is make sure I blow my load while her mouth is on my cock.

But despite all of Chika's expert ministrations I still need more to get me over the line. So I ask her to shift her hips over my face so that we're in 69 position. Now I'm having 5, yes 5, body parts stimulated at the same time. Chika has a finger from one hand playing with my arse (1), while the other hand and her mouth are alternating between my balls (2) and the head of my cock (3). My tongue (4) is inserting itself into her pussy while my eyes (5) are focusing on her arsehole contracting and relaxing. I'm in heaven! Finally I blow, but at the time I'm not quite sure whether it's her hand or her mouth on my knob! But when she gets off me and I look down it's clear that it was her hand that got me over the line. This has been a wonderful experience, the best handjob I've had for years. I don't care that I didn't fuck her!

To finish with we shower together and Chika gives me a thorough cleaning before letting me get out so that she can clean herself. With the wonderful session she's given me I'm happy to give her a $20 tip, although thinking back later on how good it was, maybe it should have been bigger.

Chika's working Wednesday and Thursday at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    u certainly did some filthy shit there. How old is she ? And what size ? Is she real jap or a chinese that had lived in jap for a week & claim to be jap ?

Banned
    Love the TC girls best service in Town for the price.

$130 for 45 that is good price, how much for 30 minutes now??

So Ginza is the new shop name for Tokyo Cat? and the apartment is in the CBD?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So Ginza is the new shop name for Tokyo Cat? and the apartment is in the CBD?
    That's right, Ahlungor, Tokyo Cats is now Ginza, and they advertise here on Aus99. Tokyo Cats used to have two apartments, the original in Maroubra and a second in the CBD. Ginza has only one apartment, in the CBD in the building right next door to the old Tokyo Cats' apartment in Kent Street.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnus_hyoga0123 View Post
    Love the TC girls best service in Town for the price.

$130 for 45 that is good price, how much for 30 minutes now??
    Used to be $90 for 30 minutes at Tokyo Cats, now $100. But hey, you'd have to be a tightarse to complain about that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    u certainly did some filthy shit there. How old is she ? And what size ? Is she real jap or a chinese that had lived in jap for a week & claim to be jap ?
    I believe that Chika is in her late 20s, but who really knows? I guess she'd be a size 6, but don't quote me on that. I personally believe her to real Jap, from Yokohama. Anyone who's met her will say that she's a lovely woman. Here's my original Tokyo Cats review of her from last year :
    http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-12787/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope they will open as well in Maroubra! Is Suki back as well???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chika is a real Japanese girl. Not my number 1 choice because some others like Eli and even Nagisa (also Japanese) try harder. Chika's trouble is that she seems to tire out quickly and if you catch her after she's had a few clients, she can be rather flat. Still she is infinitely better than the girls I was seeing when TC was closed.

Shop Owner
    thanks Mr bracket.
    To Mr fli. Chika is much better now, in May she just start working again, her body is lazy. she is full with energy now. WIll take care your little bro anytime!!! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    thanks Mr bracket.
    To Mr fli. Chika is much better now, in May she just start working again, her body is lazy. she is full with energy now. WIll take care your little bro anytime!!! lol
    I was definitely too harsh last time. Chika will never be as wild as Miyu or Eli but as a person, she is the sweetest and most genuine WL I know. Trouble is she is a bit shy and it takes some time to get to know her.

She is definitely trying hard to please when I have seen her recently but she isn't by nature as expressive and wild as Miyu and Eli - she can give really great service. I would imagine a lot of guys who like nice, hot sex but not a PSE, would enjoy her greatly.

The thing is you have to treat her respectfully to get the best -you should always be respectful to every girl - but with Chika it can really pay off and you can finish up leaving happy in mind as well as body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like someone is in love

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike99 View Post
    Sounds like someone is in love
    Someone? Well not me but I do feel guilty about my negative comment in May - she is too sweet to have remarks like that - Chika is definitely worth getting to know. As someone commented in another forum, she seems to be getting better looking. Definitely better than Nagisa - don't know where my head was when I wrote that.

Shop Owner
    Hi, fli bro, its ok, I totally understand that, At that time Chika just come back from her 2 months holiday, Not in her perfect condition. Now the "real" Chika is back. More pretty and better service!!!!
    I like her very much, She is a very good girl. She will give everyone her best service!!!

Shop Owner
    Hi,

From now on, we have 3 bedrooms and 3 girls everyday. This week 3 new girls working!

Regards
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Shop Owner
    Hi,

From now on, we have 3 bedrooms and 3 girls everyday. This week 3 new girls working!

Today 6th August, new taiwanese busty girl, 22yo. new to this job.

Regards
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cool, 3 rooms now. Seen chika b4, very service orientated. Happy to see again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is the GINZA's address??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tengbear View Post
    What is the GINZA's address??
    They are private operation so can't disclose the address... give them a call and once you made an appointment, they will give you the address. Right middle of the CBD, convenient location is all I can say!

The TAN lines are back, saw her today and the pattern made by her Bikini from her weekend of sunbathing was very clearly evident

Boater

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast