Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chika - a welcome return of the J-girl, but where are her tan-lines?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Boater. I now need to see her again! I find those lines so sexy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But Chika looks sexy all the time.

Banned
    boater .... I nearly blew my load just thinking about it ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like this thread - it talks about one off Ginza's top girls - it is positive - is informative and was started by one of the mainstay reviewers of Syd99. As I have said before Chika is a lovely girl - very sweet, always wanting to give great service and distressed if she doesn't. She is - as I have found out when talking to her - also quite sensitive and can be upset by negative remarks.

There has been recently another negative thread - someone saying that Chika wasn't their type and using rather pejorative language. Of course, Chika is not for everyone - but why start a whole thread to exclaim this! I certainly have a few girls who were not my type - even at Ginza - but this is just my taste. The only times I might ever think of saying anything is if a girl cheated me or wasted time but that wasn't the case. More helpful would have been to put a short comment in the existing thread explaining that she wasn't his style because he likes big breasts.

Just this week I saw Chika for a great fun session in which she gave great sexual service but also shared jokes. Later on I had a very flat session with one of Ginza's other stars - heavily praised and very popular. She just didn't do it for me and we didn't click. That's my taste and I certainly don't want to bag the girl - she has a strong following and must be doing a lot right.

Chika is to my mind a girl with a very pretty face, a warm nature and a lovely desirable slim body. She may not have the biggest breasts in the industry but she is one of the nicest girls - and being intelligent too with good English means that she is great to chat to and can also think how to please her clients. Still one of my top recommendations for the discerning client!

Quote Originally Posted by fli View Post
    Chika is to my mind a girl with a very pretty face, a warm nature and a lovely desirable slim body. She may not have the biggest breasts in the industry but she is one of the nicest girls - and being intelligent too with good English means that she is great to chat to and can also think how to please her clients. Still one of my top recommendations for the discerning client!
    Which is why she is the 'top of the list' for so many

Boater

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    When I see Chika for the first time, do you know what I'm gonna do ?

I'am gonna give her a big Hug.......

Hope your listening Chika !!

Let us all share the love..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro Wizard, I know you are going to enjoy and kudos for your stand on the other thread that is no more.

Chika is clearly a sensitive and attentive person that responds well to being treated appropriately.

P.s. the tan lines were looking great on Thu, probably even better after this weekend!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    Which is why she is the 'top of the list' for so many

Boater
    As well as a lot of us Boater. This is really saying something as Ginza has such a collection of top girls. Decisions , decisions. Wiz hope you have a good experience with Chika!

With her good English, exotic looks and taught body, Chika could be a top flyer at a $400 ph brothel like Stiletto's.

I am very glad that instead she sticks with Ginza.

Boater

Banned
    With all the fuss about her, I'm calling Ginza tonight ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    With all the fuss about her, I'm calling Ginza tonight ...
    Well she was working on Tuesday 4th so we eagerly await your AR Kickass!

Banned
    I'm going to see her on Saturday .... report to follow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any chance Wils that you will also open a Maroubra location again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fli View Post
    I like this thread - it talks about one off Ginza's top girls - it is positive - is informative and was started by one of the mainstay reviewers of Syd99. As I have said before Chika is a lovely girl - very sweet, always wanting to give great service and distressed if she doesn't. She is - as I have found out when talking to her - also quite sensitive and can be upset by negative remarks.

There has been recently another negative thread - someone saying that Chika wasn't their type and using rather pejorative language. Of course, Chika is not for everyone - but why start a whole thread to exclaim this! I certainly have a few girls who were not my type - even at Ginza - but this is just my taste. The only times I might ever think of saying anything is if a girl cheated me or wasted time but that wasn't the case. More helpful would have been to put a short comment in the existing thread explaining that she wasn't his style because he likes big breasts.

Just this week I saw Chika for a great fun session in which she gave great sexual service but also shared jokes. Later on I had a very flat session with one of Ginza's other stars - heavily praised and very popular. She just didn't do it for me and we didn't click. That's my taste and I certainly don't want to bag the girl - she has a strong following and must be doing a lot right.

You're sounding very protective of her, I bet you're pussy whipped :P

Banned
    I went on Saturday, but I saw Aiko instead. AR coming soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can i get the exact address for GINZA??? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snolex View Post
    Can i get the exact address for GINZA??? Thanks
    No, you can't !

You have to call and make a booking, then you'll be given an address !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Whats chikas bbbj like?
    Lol (some brothers will get this)

Banned
    Good one MrSeven

taking a late night stroll to memory lane. $130 for 45 minute. What a bargain.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast