Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Few minutes walk from Surry Hills tram stop

Phone: 0488 888 310

Rates: 280

Size/shape: 5

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: BBBJ, LFK, any position

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The girl - Hairdresser in Japan. Very petite, so small that when she was doing BBBJ, my dick was like a quarter of her face. She's A only but best GFE I've had for a long while. After the BBBJ she just snuggle inside my arms and started lying there with her head tugged in my chest. Oh that's so sweet.

Main event - We started in the shower together, and she did a short bbbj in the shower. Her BBBJ was ok, because she's so small, she can't really take much of it in.

Jumped onto the bed after shower. Had a short chat of some usual stuff, Japan/Sydney/weather whatever. She initiates and climbed on top of me to start kissing then LFK. That went on for a while, she really gives a good GFE.

Normally I would go for two rounds, but Kikka makes you take things slow and really enjoy the time with her like fucking a gf for the first time. Changed a few positions and every time with lots of kisses and LFK.

After the event she tugged herself in my chest again like a little puppy. She also looks at you and starts kissing/LFK you slowly.

Overall, good service, good GFE. Not too pretty (not ugly), A cup only.