Lucy @ 7 Cowper Street
Nationality: Chinese
Date of visit: 30/03/2018
Services: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, IceFire, FS.

It was a late visit once again and I was at the backyard chatting with the receptionist. Lucy was out here and walked near me and asked me if I would like to have some fun with her. I was facing her big E cup. No brainer went ahead before the shop is closed.

(Look)
The pics of Lucy on the ad. is the real person so no need to say more.

(Experience)
On the bed, she started DFK me and I just play her big melons with hands, tongue and lips. She moaned with the right tones. Wet down there when my finger touched her pussy. I then DATY her and it was juicy.
She put my little me on her mouth with no teeth. Later she stop and went to shower and get some hot and cold water. She gave me a sensation ice/fire (almost - it would be good with ice instead of cold water) , anyway it was wet!)

Later dom up and we have a great time with various positions. Similar to other reported on Lucy, she came hard and I felt great about this.

At the end, we had shower together and she later help me to dress up. Very polite and say goodbye when I left

(Summary)
A nice services girl with natural E cup. Gave me the ice fire bbbj that I had not have for a long time.
YMMV.

Looks 7/10
Services 8/10