Thread: Mia (Chinese)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia (Chinese)

I went to 22 for the first time today and i thought i would ease myself in. I met 6 girls, but Mia caught my eye. She came across very cute and innocent. Mia is from China, early 20's and very polite. I started out with 35min. I paid extra $50 for BJJJ. It was worth it. she started cat licking and then went down stairs and i was impressed. As time was short we then tried a number of positions and then back to BJJJ and then to some gentle massaging of my member till i exploded.

Mia was very warm and polite. i will definitely see Mia again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie751 View Post
    I went to 22 for the first time today and i thought i would ease myself in. I met 6 girls, but Mia caught my eye. She came across very cute and innocent. Mia is from China, early 20's and very polite. I started out with 35min. I paid extra $50 for BJJJ. It was worth it. she started cat licking and then went down stairs and i was impressed. As time was short we then tried a number of positions and then back to BJJJ and then to some gentle massaging of my member till i exploded.

Mia was very warm and polite. i will definitely see Mia again.
    what is BJJJ?

Sure you dont mean BBBJ, bare back blow job? But for $50 extra i thought thats expensive, so how much you paid all up?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    what is BJJJ?

Sure you dont mean BBBJ, bare back blow job? But for $50 extra i thought thats expensive, so how much you paid all up?
    BBBJ is $20 extra, $50 includes CIM !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations