Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linda - GORGEOUS CHINESE GIRL WITH A STUNNING ASS !!!!

Linda - GORGEOUS CHINESE GIRL WITH A STUNNING ASS !!!!

Date of visit: 6/4/2018

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes - 100% genuine

Rates : $160/hour

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, GFE, PSE (Once Linda is warmed up hehe), COT

Review:

Good evening fellow brothers ! First time poster, long time follower. After reading some reviews about Linda, I thought why not head down to Paddington 244 and check it out for myself. Generally, I was a bit optimistic if the photos posted of Linda were real. MAN WAS I WRONG ! The photos posted online are 110% accurate and most importantly real.

Upon arriving, I was greeted by Angela who I must say is a really nice and friendly person. As this was my first time to Paddington 244, she made me feel welcomed and even offered me a drink while I waited for Linda in one of the downstairs rooms. Whilst I was speaking to Angela, Linda walked in. I seriously lost my shit the moment she walked in wearing black lace underwear, bra and high heels. DAMN SHE LOOKED HOT AF ! Angela and I were chatting about something but to be honest, I totally forget what about because as soon as Linda walked in, my eyes focused on Linda's body. Linda asked me "do you like what you see ?". I couldn't even speak at this point because I was just mesmerized by the sheer beauty that was standing in front of me, LINDA !

Once the business side of things was sorted, Angela left myself and Linda in the room. It was at this point my cock was getting really hard and I mean rock hard. We both undressed and headed into the shower. We started exploring each others bodies like a pair of lovers. As we started to wash each other, Linda grabbed my rock hard dick whilst I started playing with her beautifully trimmed and tight pussy. Linda started to moan and was definitely enjoying it. The more I continued, the more she was rubbing my dick to the point I thought I was going to cum all over her ass. Linda then let out a huge climax whilst rubbing my cock from behind. Holy shit this girl is horny !

After the shower, Linda asked me to lay down. Linda started a very sexy and sensual cat bath whilst moaning and playing with my cock. We then started to LFK then a bit of DFK. Linda slowly made it down my body to my cock and started the best BBBJ's of all time. Put simply, words cannot describe the pleasure and feeling she gave me. It felt like the universe and time stood still while Linda was down there. It just felt so good. I really mean it. It felt sooooooooooooo good. Linda has a very good technique, a very very good technique.

Linda and then asked me "want to fuck ?". I replied with "yes please" like a little school buy buying candy in the canteen lol. Linda grabbed a condom, put it on little me and it was on like donkey kong. Linda started in cowgirl and wow, what a sight. Linda is super super tight and at this point, super wet. The intensity levels started to rise dramatically and Lindas hands dug deep into my chest. She was hugging onto dear life while I was grabbing onto that sexy round ass of hers.

After cowgirl, I asked Linda if doggy is ok to which she said no worries. Now gentleman, this was the highlight of the session for me. Seeing Linda position her ass, knees together on the edge of the bed was a beautiful sight. Not only was her dripping wet pussy in clear sight, that sexy round and firm ass was fucking hot ! Once I got my senses together, I started off slowly and gradually started pounding her harder and faster. Both my hands were holding onto that sexy ass whilst Linda was screaming something in Chinese, I'm not sure what she said but what I do know is that she was enjoying herself. I felt like I was going to explode so I stopped, flipped Linda over and started some DATY. The taste of her pussy was utterly amazing. Linda's body was shaking from this and her hands grabbing my head while I was eating out that sexy Chinese pussy. Fuck it tasted good.

Shortly after, we did a bit of missionary until I couldn't handle it anymore. I asked Lind if I could cum on her tits to which she happily obliged. Linda started to rub her nice perky tits and pussy and started to climax. I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded a huge load of cum all over Linda's tits. The cumshot was that big, I think Peter North would be proud ! To be honest guys, I was utterly exhausted. After cleaning up the cum off Linda with some tissues, we headed back into the shower. We then dried off, I thanked Linda for everything and was on my merry way.

Gentleman, Linda is a beautiful sweet girl who knows how to please once she gets to know you. She has a great personality and is interested in only one thing and that is you. Treat her with respect, and she will return the favor. Linda, thank you for one of the best experiences I have had.

SPECIAL MENTION: Thank you Angela and Shane. You made me feel very welcome in your establishment. Thanks once again !

Great review Nice guy please do more for us or anyone to be honest
    it is great to see someone who makes the effort to review
    Linda is one of my favourites
    Shane

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Hey Niceguy, great AR... Linda is awesome!!! I can't believe that half of Sydney hasn't been here at 244 yet!!!
    Without blowing smoke up everyone's ass, this is my go to shop!!! Linda is awesome, Eva is something special... Wendy will blow your fucking brains out... and all the rest are just sensational!!!

Shop Owner
    Linda Photo seriously such a rear end book for next Thursday
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Shop Owner
    Nice guy

I just reread that review seriously that was a good review for a first time post
    Continue doing
    Cheers
    Shane
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Mr Nice Guy,

Fucking Linda in doggie is one of life greatest pleasures. I reckon she has pretty much the perfect arse.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review Mr Nice Guy,

Fucking Linda in doggie is one of life greatest pleasures. I reckon she has pretty much the perfect arse.
    It was the highlight of the evening Brothelcreeper, her arse is fucking amazing. Best view is fucking that tight little pussy from behind haha. But yeah, she is a such a sweet girl. Once she is warmed up, its a totally different story

Linda here tomorrow and Friday
    Book now
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Shane, what would the damage be for a half hr with lovely Linda???

Just 110 , Peter you would enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Just 110 , Peter you would enjoy
    Oh so true... Linda has the sweetest ass !!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Peter I know you are a massage guy do not forget we do massages look at the website for prices
    Cheers
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Peter I know you are a massage guy do not forget we do massages look at the website for prices
    Cheers
    Shane
    Thanks mate, I will 👍🏼

Linda back tomorrow such a great girl

Do not miss Linda tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Thanks mate, I will
    Peter... stop fucking around, get in there and grab a piece of Linda !!!!

If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Peter... stop fucking around, get in there and grab a piece of Linda !!!!

Hahahahaha ok brother I’ll try

Enjoy Linda today and tomorrow

Shop Owner
    Best rear end in sydney
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au