Thread: K Nami, super awesome, one of the best tits and arse, bring back my college memory

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Nami, super awesome, one of the best tits and arse, bring back my college memory

gotta say every now and then ginza brings a girl that makes you feel like you're going back to college, K Nami made me feel that way.

She is so awesome, so sweet and super cute with one of the best tits and arse. That tits and arse are up there with the best. And best of all, her moaning and expression of her pleasure is out of this world (for me at least). It brings back my memories of college time.

here is my AR:

tbh Nami wasn't a head turner at first sight, she is around 160cm, not a model glamorous type. but be patient, under that dress is a gem.

Face: she is cute, very cute. The dark red light in the room makes her even cuter. She looks like a sweet cute girl, round face, all seem natural looking I think. Her hair is not very long, just to shoulder.

Body: around 160+cm, fit and toned, young girl with young body. If you've seen hundreds of tits and arse, you'd appreciate Nami's set of tits and arse. Her tits are round, firm, high, fresh and at good size. In shower room, I checked out her arse and what a curve she has. Her arse is not big fat ass, it's round, high and very firm. Both her tits and arse are not saggy at all. Look pass her non-glamour dress and let her reveal her body, look closer to the details and you will love Nami.
    Grabbing her ass while pounding her from behind is a scene to remember. But the best is not yet to come.

DFK: lots of DFK from beginning to the end.

DATY: she's shave down there. Nami was quite quiet when I DATY her, I couldn't tell if she really liked it or not, just small moaning the whole time, but at least she's not faking it, I hate it when girls try to fake.

Sex: here is the most memorable part for me. I thought my DATY wasn't turning her on enough. Then the moment I inserted my cock into her pussy, it was pure pleasure. Nami eyes were closed, her facial expression and moaning is so genuine and showed how much she loved to fuck me. Felt like this girl has not been fucked for years and her reaction just made me love her even more. She is quite tight down there. How could you not love giving such pleasure to this girl. It was sooo goooood.

Her face look a bit similar to a girl in college that I liked, it made the session a tad more memorable. Nami is such a cute sweet girl. She also speaks decent english so you can have a good chat with her.

Her reaction from the first moment I entered her was out of this world for me, it's nothing like any other girls. Totally loved it. I hope she doesn't get worked up by too many guys and lose that feeling she had on her first day. But this could be hard cuz she'll be popular and she may not feel exciting as much in next sessions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would love to see your description on how she looks in detail as she doesn't have face photos on the website !