Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIKI - the legend continues...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIKI - the legend continues...

I know this girl has been AR’d to death, all glowing reviews from punters, but since there hasn’t been one in a while, well...

Been wanting to see this Korean goddess for a while, I mean just look at her pics. Rare to see the face unedited. But she only works 1hr shifts usually when I gotta get home and she is usually, always booked out.

So I was surprised that I could get the first session with her last week. But reckon the new blood at ginza in the form of Aki, Crystal, Nicole, Kelly etc etc must be pulling punters.

SCOPING
    She opened that door and like many other punters before me I was mesmerized by that face. A perfect face...to die for. Absolutely gorgeous. Like something you’d see on a makeup advert.

She is tall. I’m 172cm and after she took off her heels she is only just shorter. So I reckon 169-170cm. Hair tied up and framing that face. She wore a simple dress that I quickly forgot about when she took it off.

Nice C-cup boobs, fake but a good job. Feel very real. Size 6 for sure with small shoulders and a tight waist that I love. Huge intricate tattoo covering her back and going down to her arse. With a few smaller tats around the place. Her lower half is larger than I expected or prefer. I myself am a pretty lean guy. To put it into perspective, I found Megumi just that bit too large and broad. Body-wise, Miki is just on the line for me... She is 25 though so she has that young tightness to her skin and without the tattoos, pretty much blemishless.

TASTING
    In the shower we made out a lot. I just had to get into that face of hers and get some DFK. She is a smoker but not too heavy... light ciggie taste. She pulls out something to kneel onto and ahhh... BBBJ. Great pressure, I can feel those gorgeous full lips working around my cock. But not quite 3/4 in. When I shoved a little deeper she pulled away.

PRE-GAME
    Haven’t done an hour in a while... so was surprised when she asked if I wanted to go slow or would like get 2 rounds in. I dunno if I can get 2 shots off, but I opted to try...

More BBBJ on the bed while I fondled her soft tits. She actually moved her body 90 degrees then back and back again like pendulum. Same soft touch before working a condom on me ever so slowly...

She then sat on me and after lubing herself up she gave me a cock slide. Haven’t had one of these in ages... very nice watching her boobs sway in front of me and that gorgeous face looking down on me with half closed eyes. She has an innocence about her look that defies her hot body and obviously what we’re doing. Something about that just made me rock hard all of a sudden.

MAIN EVENT
    She slid onto me nice and slow, first just halfway for a while, then 3/4... I could feel her pussy lips grabbing my cock. But getting a little impatient, I suddenly grab her hips and thrust up all the way. She jerks back and there it is... I see her eyes open sharply and her mouth part in surprise. Bit, cheeky I know... but I needed to see that perfect face change.

After some deep ones I switch to missionary and I can feel her soft boobs against my chest as I rock back and forth into her. Getting close, so I switch to doggy and woa... there is that tattoo again. Can’t be missed!

I slide myself slowly between those luscious lips again just pass my nob, then grasp her tiny waist (about a thumb space btw my hands), pulling her back towards me, I suddenly go balls deep. There’s that look in her face again... this time with a gasp parting that sweet mouth. I lean into her and put my face next to hers so I can watch that face in the mirror as I pound to the finish.

AFTERWARDS
    I doze off for a bit but awaken to Miki kissing my nipples and working my cock with her hand... she has quite cold hands, but I find it a nice contrast to the heat coming off me.

It doesn’t take long for her to get me going again and it’s like we replay the last 20mins exactly, only this time even though I’m hard I just can’t get over the line. Wtf is wrong with me... been pumping away for a while now in doggy. I try nice slow pull backs, watching my cock part her lips coming nearly all the way out then I slam her deep watching her arse cheeks bounce around. I can just feel something at the end of my cock which usually means I’m scratching the cervix.

I pump away faster, can hear the slap of my pelvis against her arse, but still can’t get there. I notice her hands gripping the bed sheets and her face is looking flushed.
    Ahhhh, better stop...

She asks what’s wrong and I tell her I can’t cum and she suddenly gives me a knowing smile... asks if I want to stop for a bit and try again. What a trooper. My cock is starting to feel sore now that we’ve taken a break so her pussy must be chaffed too... so I decide to stop and just chat to this gorgeous woman.

She gives my neck and shoulders a light massage while we chat and I actually see her smiling more and more. She is even cuter when she smiles. Suddenly so young looking.

Overall, a stunner. I can see what the hype is all about. Very professional service, but if she upped her GFE a bit, to what I saw in our chat at the end it would add to her overall appeal.

I definitely don’t do 1hr sessions very well and the current Ginza smorgasbord is all 1hr servings. What to do?

Anyways another Miki AR to add to the growing, glowing reviews.

Happy Punting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice Ar agree with the smile she's a very cute girl ...she have to be one of the sweetest girl you will ever meet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bro you're one shot one hour man like me. reading your AR I felt like I'm reading mine. To make the most out of 1hr punt, I try to do a long 1 shot session instead of trying to do 2nd shot that is less enjoyable comparing to 1st one. after 1st shot, the cock just lost its sensitivity and we're less horny.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    bro you're one shot one hour man like me. reading your AR I felt like I'm reading mine. To make the most out of 1hr punt, I try to do a long 1 shot session instead of trying to do 2nd shot that is less enjoyable comparing to 1st one. after 1st shot, the cock just lost its sensitivity and we're less horny.
    Totally man. I mean if I can’t get a second shot off with a girl like Miki then why bother right... used to be able to a few years back.
    Age must be catching up on me.

^^ now that's an awesome read, brother! Certainly much more entertaining than the mini AR you've sent via PM~~~~ bag on my lap in the train whilst reading this, lol~~~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    ^^ now that's an awesome read, brother! Certainly much more entertaining than the mini AR you've sent via PM~~~~ bag on my lap in the train whilst reading this, lol~~~~
    Thanks mate.
    You convinced me to bother on this one. Just so many great ARs on her already.

Banned
    If you build enough reserve (3 days at least with no sex or jacking off), you can get 2 shots in an hour. Depends on age as well.

I find it a must to have a 10-15 mins interval between rounds, which is I think why Miki asked you if you wanted 1 or 2 shots.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Totally man. I mean if I can’t get a second shot off with a girl like Miki then why bother right... used to be able to a few years back.
    Age must be catching up on me.
    shit. I haven't been able to do 2 shots within an hour most of the time since in my early 20s. when age caught up with me I hope I still could do at least one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    If you build enough reserve (3 days at least with no sex or jacking off), you can get 2 shots in an hour. Depends on age as well.

I find it a must to have a 10-15 mins interval between rounds, which is I think why Miki asked you if you wanted 1 or 2 shots.
    That much is true. Which is basically why I could go 2 girls at 30mins each, with a short break in between.

With Yuna back on the 30th March @ 1hr session, she got a bit carried with herself in her lust and needed me to screw her twice.

With Krystal last Thursday, she was one damn horny girl that she also needed me to fuck her twice over. Damn funny girl to talk with as well, lol~~~

Humorously, I find it difficult to say "no" to the girl (3 girls so far) that needs me to screw them a 2nd time over just because they're damn horny, lol~~ .... they said I'm funny apparently ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That much is true. Which is basically why I could go 2 girls at 30mins each, with a short break in between.

With Yuna back on the 30th March @ 1hr session, she got a bit carried with herself in her lust and needed me to screw her twice.

With Krystal last Thursday, she was one damn horny girl that she also needed me to fuck her twice over. Damn funny girl to talk with as well, lol~~~

Humorously, I find it difficult to say "no" to the girl (3 girls so far) that needs me to screw them a 2nd time over just because they're damn horny, lol~~ .... they said I'm funny apparently ...
    their english is limited sometimes, ie K Crystal, how did you communicate with her that they said you're funny? any tips?

how do you guys get to second shot? I find a fun conversation and eases into second shot is best way but the girl english is limited which makes it hard sometimes, and I prefer not asking straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    their english is limited sometimes, ie K Crystal, how did you communicate with her that they said you're funny? any tips?

how do you guys get to second shot? I find a fun conversation and eases into second shot is best way but the girl english is limited which makes it hard sometimes, and I prefer not asking straight forward.
    Sorry to disappoint, but I've actually studied the Korean language in one the Universities in Seoul. Managed to pass Level 1, at least, lol~~

As for going 2 shots, well to use as an example, between my punts with Yuna then Krystal, that's basically 7 days in between! Lol!! First shot is pretty much a big load in the girl's mouth or the rubbers ~~ 2nd shot is pretty much an average load. For some reason, I find it easier to CIM the girl first, then do the fucking afterwards~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post

sometimes 3 days is an eternity for me. I actually think sometimes quality is better than quantity, one really good shot can be better than 2 shots. Usually the first shot is the best, good mood and more eagerness in our brain. second shot is like a hurry till buzzer goes off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same... After 3 days I’m itching for more and I nearly always break my 1punt/week rule. Funny thing is I’m more likely to have no issues with the second shot if I do 2 different girls back to back (30min bookings) then if it’s just the one girl for 1 hour.

Same... After 3 days I’m itching for more and I nearly always break my 1punt/week rule. Funny thing is I’m more likely to have no issues with the second shot if I do 2 different girls back to back (30min bookings) then if it’s just the one girl for 1 hour.
    I agree that it does, for me, seem to be much less of an issue going 2 girls back-to-back. Did that 3 times at Ginza and I still shot a load in each of the 6 girls, lol~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree that it does, for me, seem to be much less of an issue going 2 girls back-to-back. Did that 3 times at Ginza and I still shot a load in each of the 6 girls, lol~~

Spread the seed my friend. Spread the seed.

Spread the seed my friend. Spread the seed.
    Not for this month, ufortunately. Going on a haitus~~~ Car issues ㅜㅜ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You’ll be back with a vengence.
    Go the trifecta mate. 3 back to back-sessions!

You’ll be back with a vengence.
    Go the trifecta mate. 3 back to back-sessions!
    3?? Hmmm .... interesting challenge. It would have to be a weekend. Korean > Chinese > Japanese ... ?? (Smirk)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    End on Korean mate. Your favourite Yuna - double shot. Then it’s 4 shots in 2hours!

Hahhaa. You’ll be bled dry!

End on Korean mate. Your favourite Yuna - double shot. Then it’s 4 shots in 2hours!

Hahhaa. You’ll be bled dry!
    You make a fine point!!! I'll need to take that into consideration~~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast