Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MIKI - the legend continues...

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    It's hard for me to shoot more than once in an hour with a WL =/ Many WL are very beautiful but after the first shot they never seem to push me over the edge when I am hard again. I've only been able to with girlfriends/close girls that I am dating. They have to have the right look and carry themselves in a certain way in the bedroom = sexy
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love to be able to do more than one, it’s a bit weird but once I have the shot after the one hour I just wanna go, not sure why, if I had the cash I’d try a 2 / 30 minute session with a 30 min rest in between, I’d probably be right with that but I doubt I can do it within the hour session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Love to be able to do more than one, it’s a bit weird but once I have the shot after the one hour I just wanna go, not sure why, if I had the cash I’d try a 2 / 30 minute session with a 30 min rest in between, I’d probably be right with that but I doubt I can do it within the hour session
    I can go 2 times in 30 mins . Is that strange?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    I can go 2 times in 30 mins . Is that strange?
    Fuck.. nice mate. More credit to you.
    Go for it! Wonder if many WLs would let you do it though?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I agree that it does, for me, seem to be much less of an issue going 2 girls back-to-back. Did that 3 times at Ginza and I still shot a load in each of the 6 girls, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yea but that’s the thing though, right? There’s at least 15 minutes between your first cum and shagging the 2nd girl.

If you have enough in the tank, then you just need 15 mins to “reload” your gun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These back to back 30mins sessions, do you stay in the room and the next girl comes in (they shower while you finish off the first girl)? Or do you have to leave and goto another room and shower again?

2 times in 30mins is just selfish. And most shops, girls and ginza included dont allow it. Fuckers. I hope you give them a good tip and if you don't, I hope karma catches up with you.

Peace people.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice Ar agree with the smile she's a very cute girl ...she have to be one of the sweetest girl you will ever meet
    I must have been unlucky then, a few weeks back when I saw her she looked tired and there was basically almost 0 dfk and she almost had 0 initiation. She was still great, had some nice chat and all but I didn't have the glowing experience as many here have said ~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by unfinishedSentenc View Post
    I must have been unlucky then, a few weeks back when I saw her she looked tired and there was basically almost 0 dfk and she almost had 0 initiation. She was still great, had some nice chat and all but I didn't have the glowing experience as many here have said ~~
    Sometimes it may depend when you see her?
    I got her at 3:50pm. First session of the day. Fresh as a daisy. Well... you know what I mean.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that's really unlike her !!!

I saw her at 12am her last shift Friday night nd she was so insist to do 2 shots with me we have a little argument about it lol as I only want 1 shot.... anyway it was one of the best session I have had in a long time....we both did nd say some silly things that night it's our first time it was funny she just too cute for a hot Korean so surprised about her sweet personality ....i guess I got lucky

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Miki is such a gorgeous girl. If any of us punters have a gf like Miki, we wouldn't let her go easily. yet in a brothel like ginza where new pretty girls keep pouring in, Miki could lose bookings to new girls. We punters are such disloyal bastards, we forget about existing girls when new ones come in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Sometimes it may depend when you see her?
    I got her at 3:50pm. First session of the day. Fresh as a daisy. Well... you know what I mean.
    It was definitely early in her shift, before 6PM iirc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that's really unlike her !!!

I saw her at 12am her last shift Friday night nd she was so insist to do 2 shots with me we have a little argument about it lol as I only want 1 shot.... anyway it was one of the best session I have had in a long time....we both did nd say some silly things that night it's our first time it was funny she just too cute for a hot Korean so surprised about her sweet personality ....i guess I got lucky
    She insisted on doing 2 shots too lol, but I kinda convinced her that I'm a one shot guy. It was my first session with her too but idk we might not have clicked well or she just didn't find me appealing enough ( tbf looks aren't my forte :tears: )

On a more positive note, I think I'd rate my session with Love higher, she definitely felt more welcoming and it felt like we clicked after only a couple minutes. Can't wait to see her again ~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She insisted on doing 2 shots too lol, but I kinda convinced her that I'm a one shot guy. It was my first session with her too but idk we might not have clicked well or she just didn't find me appealing enough ( tbf looks aren't my forte :tears: )

On a more positive note, I think I'd rate my session with Love higher, she definitely felt more welcoming and it felt like we clicked after only a couple minutes. Can't wait to see her again ~~
    She did seem a little reserved and stand-of fish when I first opened the door. Could be cos I was staring at her face like a creep!

But after the shower she really warmed up. Think I got DFK cos I shoved my face in there! Hahaha... dun remember waiting for her to initiate either... kinda just got in there.

Hmmm... feel like seeing her again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    She did seem a little reserved and stand-of fish when I first opened the door. Could be cos I was staring at her face like a creep!

But after the shower she really warmed up. Think I got DFK cos I shoved my face in there! Hahaha... dun remember waiting for her to initiate either... kinda just got in there.

Hmmm... feel like seeing her again.
    Lol she was at the counter again .... She greeted me at the counter while she was talking to Wilson I thought my nose is going to bleed i can't believe how stunning she look In a white nd blue dress.
    Once is not enough really!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol she was at the counter again .... She greeted me at the counter while she was talking to Wilson I thought my nose is going to bleed i can't believe how stunning she look In a white nd blue dress.
    Once is not enough really!!
    True dat. Almost certain I will see her again.
    But gotta get to the other ones on my list first!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12