Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : Zinia Banksia

Photo Genuine: Possibly... traditionally always been fake photos on roster page

Rates : $150/hour. $100/30 mins

Size/shape : 160cm. B cup natural and soft. Full bush. Slim... excellent body.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Covered BJ, sex.

Zinia Banksia gets my business from time to time, mostly because it's only a few minutes from home. The reason I don't go there more often is that it's so inconsistent. At various times I have had the mamasan screw me over with bookings, switch out girls on me or actually push other girls on to me, even after I've chosen from the lineup. This time they were again advertising their daily special on their roster page but refused to honour it when I got down there. After seeing the lineup, I gave in and paid but I should have walked. Only good thing is that they at least updated their roster page with the correct information.

It looks like people voted with their feet, as I had tried to go to Rockdale 485 but they were packed. Got to Zinia and it was a ghost town.

So with my whinge out of the way, I was shown 5 or 6 girls. Zinia often has girls that are pretty average. Today, most were at least Rockdale or Marrickville 5 standards. Saw Lisa first in the lineup, thought she was the one for me. Then Tiffany came out and she was all bubbly and cute. Possibly actually 19yo!

Tiffany is young, has a cute face and a really nice little body. Her english is excellent and we were able to joke a bit. She has these really cute natural b cups, which were great. Only downside for me is the full bush, which is not my cup of tea but the rest made up for it.

She was very affectionate and almost shy, though she said she's been working there for 2 months. Fairly basic service in covered BJ, missionary, doggy and top. She did make a real effort while on top, so that was appreciated. As is often the case, too much lube but all good otherwise.

Finished up and she joined me in the shower for a quick wash.

If Zinia can keep getting girls like this and fix up their admin side, then they should be packed all the time! I'd be happy to see them offer grades of service like Marrickville 5, as sometime I'm after a bit more than standard service.