Thread: Kelly-Slim girl who is quite lascivious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Kelly-Slim girl who is quite lascivious.

Girl's Name : Kelly

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 6/April/2018

Hours of Business : 10am -3 am

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$160*

Size/shape : slim girl with . A+ cups. long black curly hair.

Ethnicity : Chinese (Hunan)

Services Provided : CBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

Review:
    Last Friday I went to 45 for Kelly, because Jackson highly recommend her as my type of girl. She is quite sweet and innocent girl but really lascivious after I laid on the bed.

She is 2.jpg1.jpg(but I think only in Chinese) but not boring or too much. Good cat bath and she is good at using her 2 long legs to please me.

After I said I'm not tentative on my papilla she got me and stared really fuxking good CBJ.

Although with the condom, I felt her tough and a little bit pressure with her tooth and throat...

I said I cannot bear any more, she climb on my dick and gave a good cow girl.

Just several minutes she might feel a little bit tired, but she was cunning to said you are so strong and why not using your little brother to hold me up.

The words with her cunning smiling made me crazy. So I punched her deeply and hardly from below with 4-5 times/second frequency.

It seems she got the first orgasmic and then I used my favorited position.

Push her to the side of the bed with the force of my waist and kept the dick moving in her pussy.

Asked her hold me tight and encircle my waist with her 2 fucking slim legs and then you know my next move.

Feel fuxking good to make a slim and horny girl to orgasmic in the air on my dick. Finally loaded all my sperm in her little cat in mist.

Next time I will book for one hour to fuck her for 3 orgasm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Kelly for 30mins tonight.

Quiet pretty girl, picked her from a lineup of 5 girls that were all pretty good.
    Paid the money and got in the room.
    Her tits were small, but I am not a big tits guy, so that was fine.
    After a not bad cat bath and tongue work, things starts to get worse.
    Very short CBJ and no licking on the balls, said not part of the service , and then got straight on top, moved like 5 times said I am tired your turn.
    Then bitched and moaned about how I last too long and blah blah blah.
    Asked if i was cumming all the time.

Not my worst punt, but definitely thanking my lucky star that I only decided to stay 30mins this time.
    Won't pick her again, that's for sure.
    What a disappointment .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, she is a little bit lazy. But nice to play with her if you're positive.And maybe I'm a quick shooter so she is ok for me. hahah
    Give me more pretty long legs and the target is hundreds.