Thread: Apple - tight, newbie GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)

Apple - tight, newbie GFE

Apple @ 7 Cowper St
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 06/04/2018 and 07/04/2018
    Services: (Day1 - CBJ & Day2 BBBJ), DATY and FS.

On Friday, there were 2 new girls Coco and Apple. As usual, I went to the backyard chatting with the receptionist. Coco were there at the other end as well. But there was zero eye contact here and she was focusing on her phone. Then Apple - a more pretty face who gave me a lovely smile, the type of lips that I like that made me go for her.

(Look)
    A happy smile girl with a natural B+ soft tits, not a tall girl and claimed she was just put on some weight during the Easter holiday.. so a bit more round at the bottom and on hips. There is one thing that may not be everyone cup of tea that's about a big tattoo on her tummy... For me, no dramas and there are more positive side for this girl that gave me a great GFE. I also saw her again the following day for another session.

(Experience)
    A true newbie that never ever been to this industry before, with no boy friends for a while and it was her first day! You know the drill and once connected it is a rewarding session, freshness in deed a tasty Apple.

Of course an inexperienced always is the risk to take. She was a bit guarded and don't want to be DATY/Finger/BBBJ but lucky that it was not the case with a bit of sweat talk and more patience to make her relax, slowly work on her responsive tits and body til she get aroused, boy a the nice girl friend experience come naturally. A very juicy pussy that I was ended up eating her out and focusing on her clit and she moaned and twisted her hips was a turn on. Another kind of (pussy) lips kissing that I ended up getting from hers.

With enough simulation, on the Dom for missionary, I went slow and stay on top with minor change on position, her eyes look in mine and hold me tight when I pushed it through her tight pussy was amazing. At last, I was sensing all her pussy muscle tightening and relaxing and I blow everything inside her.

My half hard little me was still inside her.. did not want to let go for her contraction. When pulled out, it was just like pulling out the reseal cork from a red wine bottle still. Her hands were touching around her pussy and claims that loosen her with a satisfy smile. We hug and kiss again then shower together.

(Summary)
    A newbie, down to earth personality with a beauty smile and tight pussy that gave me a nice GFE. Need to work through it and when connected that was a rewarding ride.
    YMMV.

Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service