Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Japanese AV model

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks 77!

You should go check out my This is what RnT is all about thread then! Plenty of these good clean fun where they come from !

Enjoy!
    I quite enjoy that thread. Thanks for taking the time to post Ahlungor.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    Does the session come with pixelated body bits???

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    . I have always wondered about the pixels. It's pretty clear what's happening in the video. So what's with the pixels? It's funny that the pussy and the cock is pixellated, but the cum is not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    . I have always wondered about the pixels. It's pretty clear what's happening in the video. So what's with the pixels? It's funny that the pussy and the cock is pixellated, but the cum is not.
    \

Not exactly sure about it, but I think it's due to some of the indecency/obscenity laws that were put in place post WW2 and a current interpretation of it is censorship in their distribution of JAV. IIRC it's kinda of a relic from back then but I read somewhere that there is no big push to have it amended so it won't change. They have found ways to get around the laws (i.e. shooting and producing outside of Japan) and some studios put out a lot of uncensored JAV. But hey, I reckon the censorship kinda forced a lot of the directors and stuff to get creative and a lot of weird stuff comes out of Japan as a result, not a bad thing imo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frank R View Post
    \

Not exactly sure about it, but I think it's due to some of the indecency/obscenity laws that were put in place post WW2 and a current interpretation of it is censorship in their distribution of JAV. IIRC it's kinda of a relic from back then but I read somewhere that there is no big push to have it amended so it won't change. They have found ways to get around the laws (i.e. shooting and producing outside of Japan) and some studios put out a lot of uncensored JAV. But hey, I reckon the censorship kinda forced a lot of the directors and stuff to get creative and a lot of weird stuff comes out of Japan as a result, not a bad thing imo.
    Hmmm. Seems to me that no one wants to be seen to make a stand against it publicly. So it continues even though it doesn't make sense anymore.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Anyone tried the new JAV girl at Ginza ?

Just saw her photos and she has massive tits
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Anyone tried the new JAV girl at Ginza ?

Just saw her photos and she has massive tits
    500 an hour though...
    Does ginza get many JAV ??

Banned
    All options available for $500...?

Banned
    Just saw on the ginza site that she's here for 2 weeks.
    Anyone had a JAV from ginza??
    Really keen to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    All options available for $500...?
    Im betting not. Diamond service probably but no guarantees.
    You will be expected to be happy regardless of the service, because she is famous but you arent
    If I was paying $500, I would only do so if she definitely provides proper PSE without me having to prompt her what to do, or break her out of a bored routine. After all, she would be very experienced in PSE
    Some will be happy to pay $800 an hour just to tick it off the bucket list.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456