Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unhappy experience with MIMI

Still 5* is the best ........Expensive but Price Can Not Lie,........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with Fragbulb - Mimi is crap - she doesnt kiss and does seem to want me to touch her just act like a starfish a few months back. after trying this place to see 3 different girls, I wont be going back there.

sinchankeren
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Still 5* is the best ........Expensive but Price Can Not Lie,........
    agree, better we pay extra $20-30 for service and going home with happy face rather than save $20-30 but going home with regrets!

Hmm I don't blame her for wanting to get in the shower with you, WL makeup takes ages (so if they do get in there with you, be extra appreciative!) and if you asked her three times (all refused) of course you're going to wreck the whole vibe by coming off as pushy dude... But yeah, this does seem odd for 22Brodie.. The girls there are usually more than friendly and happy to accommodate... perhaps you got her on a bad day (which we all have)
    Hope you have better luck next time bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    17012330 from the looks of this thread, that place is well advisable to stay away from and specially mimi. It seems "bad day" is mimi's normal. I will definitely be staying away from that shop. If the owners are cool with the girls putting is less then half assed effort and turning customers away and warning other potential customers then keep up the good work i guess. There are a lot of other shops with much better results. Thanks for the heads up fragbulb and others for speaking up about a dud girl and perhaps a dud shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thanks for the warning bro sounds like Mimi is a good girls to give a miss and if the shop doesnt do something about it customers will start to give the shop a miss as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Probably wise to look at the dates of the first few posts. theyre more than 6 months old. That Mimi is long gone, management told her to pack her bags (I think, I remember one of the girls saying something about a couple of girls getting complaints and being moved on.). The new Mimi I can't comment on, there are a few glamours at the moment but as always service is variable. I've got 2 more reviews to come of Angela (gorgeous but average service) and Cherry (?) Who was sexy and accommodating. Pay attention in the intros, no smile and vacant stare means it's probably what you'll get in the room. As always your miles may vary too, I've had dud sessions with girls some have raved about and vice verca. It's all part of what makes punting exciting, sometimes even when you've seen a girl 3 times she surprises you the next.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fragbulb I sent you a PM. thanks for the tips.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12