Thread: Angela - huge, huge tits. Stunningly beautiful. Royal Asians, Rydalmere

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Angela - huge, huge tits. Stunningly beautiful. Royal Asians, Rydalmere

Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 12 Euston St Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 10th April 1018

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : $145 one hour FS

Size/shape : very very busty, firm body, short

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, light kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Guys who read this who are fans of No 12 need to get their arses down there fast.

I have not been there for a couple of months to let the roster refresh and WOW. I was introduced to 7 amazing girls. All of them stunning in their own way. Kelly looked amazing, so did Yumi and also China. Can't remember the rest but hardly any of them are on the website so they must all be new. It was one of the best line ups ever and so so difficult to choose.

I will be back there everyday this week it was so good so look out for my AR's. LOL.

Angela caught my eye as she has massive tits, was wearing a sexy black and white maids outfit with her huge boobs hanging out, is very, very pretty with a great body and a nice smile. Lovely long wavy black hair. One of the most attractive girls I have ever fucked. Really, really hot.

Paid for one hour and when into the room. Angela had a shower with me and washed me attentively. I soaped up her body and played with her massive boobs in the shower. They are enhanced as I could feel hardness inside but they are amazingly sexy and fantastic to play with. I tried for a bit of kissing but she did not seem too keen so the boobs got most of my attention. She asked for a tip to kiss but I said no and she joked that I must marry her then if I want to kiss her.

Onto the bed and she starts off with a nice cat bath concentrated on my nipples which I like being sucked, as I massage her firm body. I reach down and her pussy is nice and wet already so I try a bit of finger fucking and DATY. She seems to love the pussy play and she lies back and plays with her boobs as I get my fingers nice and wet in her love tunnel. I am feeling pretty horny straight away so before we go into bbbj, I dom up, get her to move to the edge of the bed and in I go, straight into doggie. Most of the time I am fairly gentle with my punting but today Angela seemed to want it hard and fast and so did I, so I pumped her pussy hard from behind and kept leaning over to kiss her and play with her boobs which were jiggling nicely underneath.

She seemed to tire of doggie quite quickly and asked me to go on top so into mish and lightly kissed her cheeks and lips as I upped the pace. I pushed her over onto her side and did some lying down doggie. With tight pussied girls like Angela this is my favourite position as you can really feel the tightness of their pussies as you fuck them and also you get a nice view of their arse and back, their long flowing hair and you can have good access to their tits which are lying on their side. A girls body feels really good to touch in this position.

After lying down doggie I asked her to get on top. Her long hair was flowing down over her boobs and she fucked me slowly on top whilst I lightly massaged her clit with some lube. She was getting very horny now so I lifted her body up, held her still and fucked her fast from underneath whilst massaging the back of her pussy and her arsehole. She was giving me all the right noises and I enjoyed watching her face as I fucked her pussy hard and fast like a piston in a V8 engine.

Time for a rest. I had a quick shower, told her no more fucking and asked her to bbbj me. I sat at the top of the bed, hard cock in the air and she crawls over to me, licking her lips. Funny. I offer my erection into her willing mouth and sit there whilst she sucks me and tickles my nipples. She is good at bbbj. Lots of variety, on the tip, on the shaft and licking my balls and after a few minutes I had to ask her to stop as I did not want to cum until the end of the session.

I laid her down, pulled her legs apart, asked her to relax and enjoy some DATY. Angela has a trimmed, tight little pussy and a protruding clit which sits hard and proud at the top of her pussy. I lick her slowly and then upped the pace and before long she bursts into a good strong orgasm and squeezed my head strongly between her legs as she came. After a little rest I started again and I managed to get her to 4 orgasms as I licked and fucked her for about 10 minutes until she pushed me away in submission laughing that she couldn't take anymore.

A busty orgasmic girl, my favourite combination.

Time was almost up and I had not cum yet so I laid her down, turned her head to the side to face me, flopped my cock into her mouth and asked her to suck me to completion. I gently face fucked her as she sucked and licked me and I was hoping for CIM but she pointed for me to splash my load over her tits so that is what I did. A good load splashed out and I massaged it all into her breasts until my cum was all sticky and gooey on her boobs. Messy but good.

Into the shower and got dressed. I give her a little kiss on the way out and a pat on the bum. She does a little dance and wiggles her arse at me and seems happy, so hopefully a good time was had by all.

Angela is a good girl. Very busy in the room, aims to please, is funny and has a good body, 10 out of 10 huge tits and a relaxed, go with the flow type of personality. Recommended. She is stunningly attractive and had my cock as hard as a rock for the whole hour as I couldn't believe I was fucking this busty, beautiful girl that seemed to really enjoy sex with me.

She told me that it was her first day at the shop today and she normally works only in massage parlours so not sure if she will be back. She works in the city and tomorrow in Sutherland.

Life is good on days like today.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oops, missed out. Gonna check today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, does she still work at this shop?

Which massage shop does she work in?

Thanks mate