Thread: CINDY - slim, small and wrapped in youth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CINDY - slim, small and wrapped in youth

So was only meant to punt once this week, but was walking the city near Broadway and Ultimo and the talent out there on a hot day like today was making me horny as hell. Kept remembering all the ARs I’ve been reading lately and before I knew it I was txting ginza for either Betty or Cindy. Cindy available in 30mins... Skadooosh!

Was sent to room 9 - Hello Kitty (which always reminds me of Yuna). But on my way up I glance into the bathroom and was surprised to find it had been converted into another mini bedroom, with low and behold, a very cute skinny girl sitting on a tiny bed. Was this Cindy? I check the door - number 12. But I ask her anyway if she is Cindy (please be Cindy)... but alas she is not.

Room 9 - knock, knock and step back - door opens outward. (Learned that the hard way).

SCOPING
    First impression - Cute, pretty, short, slim and small and very young looking. As many of you know I prefer my girls skinny (probably more than most like), but this girls size mustered up something in me straight away. A sense of male domination to unfold.

Once we strip down, I notice that even though she isn’t super skinny she is slim with perfect young skin. The type that just kinda tightens everything up like a pair of skinny jeans. Her nipples are tiny on what looks like swollen B cup boobs. Natural and firm. She is 22 but I reckon with that body she seriously could be 18-19 and I’d believe it!

Very bubbly and cheeky girl. She seemed to be getting horny after we stripped and enjoyed a long DFK then she pulled me by my cock to the shower - dog on a leash.
    Maybe she will dominate me?

TASTING
    In the shower I really noticed how small she is. I’m only 172 and towering over her. She has to be 150-155cm. As she grabbed my cock to BBBJ me, I also noticed that she has really small hands too. I felt like a giant!

She then left to drink something and when she blew me again it was warm/hot inside her mouth. Not sure if it was listerine or some other concuction, but it left her mouth bluish? A lot more DFK in shower, she has thin lips but her mouth is small and tongue works well.

PRE-GAME
    Said no to the DD stuff, but she definitely offers it for those keen. On the bed, back to my cock, pretty much straight away. She held her hand at the base of my cock and has a lovely gentle action with her small mouth. Her hair is really long though... probably goes all the way down her back and it did get in the way. So I grabbed it into a bunch and started using it to move her head up and down on my cock. Deeper and deeper. No objection so I pushed firmly up into her mouth, but she strategically left her hand on my cock so I couldn’t push her all the way down. After she pulled off she smiled and said I was a ‘bad boy’ and also the usual: “hen da, hen da..” - “very big, very big..”

Super horny now and keen to see if I would still be “hen da,” in her pussy or not. It’s all relative after all.

MAIN EVENT
    She uses the standard condom and it bites a bit and doesn’t quite go all the way down so she pulls it off and gets a larger one. These ones cover me up better but I don’t think my girth is above average so they can sit a little loose. Personally I still prefer the standard size ones but some girls want to be extra careful. As she slowly slides her pussy down on my cock, it no longer matters...

Tight, but not uncomfortably so, in fact I reckon Nicole and Kelly might be tighter. But I’m splitting hairs here... it’s still tight.

In cowgirl position she drops halfway for a bit and then 3/4 before I pull her down and wedge myself in there. She drops her body onto mine and I grab her in a bear hug. She makes impish sounds every time I pump into her and gyrate my hips. She seems to be fine and I can’t feel any ‘scratch’ at the end of my cock, so reckon we’re all good here.

Still in cowgirl I push her body back up so that our pelvis’ are locked together and then lean her back slightly to get a nice angle and start bouncing her up and down on me.
    She is only about 44kg... like a rag doll.

In missionary I pound her hard till she starts to bump her head against the wall, so I yank her back down the bed and pull her legs up to my elbows and continue pounding. She seems to be getting into it and I can feel myself getting close so...

Switching to doggy, I notice how small her arse actually is. I ease myself into her and she gasps like it’s the first time ever. She moves her legs together so they sit between mine and I feel my cock getting squished nicely in there... shit it almost gets me over.. almost.

Nice tiny waist as my thumbs just touch together. I pull her back into me and bend down onto her so that our bodies are tight. Nice... she fits really well beneath me like I’m a tight umbrella or some other cool metaphor. I slide my hand along her back and down to her arse and I notice that she is lubed up down there! Holy cow, does this girl do anal? Did the guy before me get anal?

I pump away slowly and test this theory by slowly pushing my thumb into her arsehole. Just as I pop it in she reaches back and says: “bad boy!” again. Okay, okay maybe she doesn’t do anal, I ask anyway and she says “no...”

So start pumping faster now pulling her back by the waist at the same time. I can hear that familiar slap as I slam in hard. Suddenly she just leans forward and slides off me. Lays on her back and says that I’m too big. Wtf.

Back to missionary. I try really hard to come but can’t seem to get there. I pull her legs up to my shoulders this time and just drop myself onto her and as she squirms a little from side to side, I literally start ‘bouncing’ my cock in and out of her. Finally I ask to switch back to doggy just so I can get over the line.

What a trooper, back to doggy and I promise to come fast so I just pull her legs apart (fuck the easing in) and just slam myself into her balls deep. Yeahhh... feels awesome!
    I pound away like a dog on heat. I can see her hair flying up in front of me as her head flops up and down and I look down and see her tiny hands scrambling over the bed to find some purchase... I think that last image put me over.

As I cum deep into her, I practically lift her up as I squeeze her into my body in a tight hug. I cum for friggin ages! Well it has been 3 days.

AFTERWARDS
    Actually feel pretty energised, so we chat for a while. She is a student at uni doing accounting... but not well by what she says. She is another chick who wants to talk about dick sizes... before buzzer finally goes off.

Overall, though not ideally my type, this turned out to be a pretty top punt. It’s her youthful exuberance and willingness to be dominated that really makes her memorable.

Happy Punting.

PS. Think I finally beat Rooter to this one.
    Actually easy to get a booking now, cos everyone is flocking to the new JAV girl.

PPS. Oh, almost forgot. Asked who was in room 12 and it is the Korean girl - HANA.
    Hmm... never seen that one.

Ah, man. Sometimes I wish I could head down to Ginza at 6am to have a morning "excercise" done. A good stimulating read like this gets me going early in the morning~~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Ah, man. Sometimes I wish I could head down to Ginza at 6am to have a morning "excercise" done. A good stimulating read like this gets me going early in the morning~~~
    Wouldn’t that be something. Morning run turns into a morning punt! Thanks mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've seen Cindy today, a great punt. Though I like Alisa and Kelly more but this girl's enthusiasm is great. She gave nice BBBJ and ball licking and expressed herself alot when DATY and sex. We had a good fuck, I've been punting quite regularly recently so my fucking lasted long, what a feeling to fuck non-stop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I've seen Cindy today, a great punt. Though I like Alisa and Kelly more but this girl's enthusiasm is great. She gave nice BBBJ and ball licking and expressed herself alot when DATY and sex. We had a good fuck, I've been punting quite regularly recently so my fucking lasted long, what a feeling to fuck non-stop.
    Me too man! Averaging at least twice a week now for the last month or so... you just feel like you have better control over the ‘little guy’ eh?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Me too man! Averaging at least twice a week now for the last month or so... you just feel like you have better control over the ‘little guy’ eh?
    exactly, frequent punting helps big time. I can fuck longer and enjoy the pleasure without coming. Quantity to improve quality, what a way to enjoy life. Gotta do it before age get to me and my sexual desire decreases.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    exactly, frequent punting helps big time. I can fuck longer and enjoy the pleasure without coming. Quantity to improve quality, what a way to enjoy life. Gotta do it before age get to me and my sexual desire decreases.
    Guess you can say it’s a kind of ‘fitness.’
    ‘Practice makes perfect’ in this case as well.

I also find that the more you exercise ‘that muscle’ the bigger it gets. I know I wasn’t this size 15years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh man, I think I'm going nuts with this punting, 5 days straight last week and 5 days this week too, fuck me it's burning money. Why am I doing this, what have I become, somebody saves me, I need help, I'm going mental, somebody out there, some body, HELP, any body....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    oh man, I think I'm going nuts with this punting, 5 days straight last week and 5 days this week too, fuck me it's burning money. Why am I doing this, what have I become, somebody saves me, I need help, I'm going mental, somebody out there, some body, HELP, any body....
    Like looking in a mirror... or you know, listening to my own thoughts.

Dunno man. There is another thread out there about retiring. Been trying to stop for 4 years now ever since my first ever punt with Rina@ginza. Blowing so much cash...

Now, that I contribute to this forum, I get even more hot information from punters.

Only way to stop seriously is to not look at the forum. Find something else to look at on your phone... slow the pace down and taper off.

That’s just a theory though...
    I’m not ready to stop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like looking in a mirror... or you know, listening to my own thoughts.

Dunno man. There is another thread out there about retiring. Been trying to stop for 4 years now ever since my first ever punt with Rina@ginza. Blowing so much cash...

Now, that I contribute to this forum, I get even more hot information from punters.

Only way to stop seriously is to not look at the forum. Find something else to look at on your phone... slow the pace down and taper off.

That’s just a theory though...
    I’m not ready to stop.
    hahah I'm just joking mate, not wanting to retire at all at this stage, why give up the good pussies while I can enjoy it
    we do what we have to do

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hahah I'm just joking mate, not wanting to retire at all at this stage, why give you the good pussies while I can enjoy it
    we do what we have to do
    Well at 10 punts in 2 weeks, I would say you’re at your peak mate. Keep it up!
    Literally...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm wonder if I should re-visit Alisa or see new Betty. Anyone can comment?